Legal THC Oil - Where?

ricklev

23 hours ago, Tayaout said:

I'm on my second bottle from the clinic on Silom and both product are clearly different. 

It seems that everywhere we are just lucky when we get good one and strong one. They make it as Thai make everything...

• 1 month later...

I made the 1-hour trek to the Nonthaburi Ganja Clinic today (after calling to make sure they were open) and was told, "Sorry we don't accept foreigners anymore. Thai citizens only." Apparently the reason is they never should have accepted us in the first place because it is a free service.

But couldn't they at least have contacted us before we went there for our appointment? Well, no, that would require an unacceptable level of forethought and organization. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

GPO THC oil is legit. I got some from a very very reputable plastic surgery company. Yes it is "weak" compared to US edibles but compared to Thai weed its strong. I have ankylosing spondylitis and spinal fusion and this helps me a lot. If you want a contact for it just PM me. Not posting it publicly and it's not a scam and I'm not getting commission. I just want to help others in need. 

• Like 1

Any updates on where to get legit CBD or CBD+THC oil in Bangkok. A month without it has reminded me how much I need it for pain relief.

Anyone tried the Traditional Medicine hospital south of Bo Bae Market?

The Prachinburi clinic I went to before says they have it but I don't know if the trains are running normally yet, and anyway it's a long way to go and the clinic is only open 1 day a month.

On 3/23/2020 at 4:06 PM, orientalist said:

I made the 1-hour trek to the Nonthaburi Ganja Clinic today (after calling to make sure they were open) and was told, "Sorry we don't accept foreigners anymore. Thai citizens only." Apparently the reason is they never should have accepted us in the first place because it is a free service.

But couldn't they at least have contacted us before we went there for our appointment? Well, no, that would require an unacceptable level of forethought and organization. 

Maybe they see a difference between someone calling to ask only if they are open and a phone call to ask if they will supply foreigners?  There is a big difference.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a new service helping foreigners legally obtain medical CBD OIl and other medical cannabis in Thailand. 

420 Meds Thailand

I gave them a try and it worked really well. Met with a nice English-speaking doctor who prescribed great meds, which can be refilled via LINE and sent via post. 

A friend had no trouble getting a 90-day supply of meds due to travel. 

Hope this nice new service can help you too. 

• Like 1

So I called the Thai Traditional and Integrated Medicine Hospital near Bo Bae Market and they said they had herbal treatments for all but the cannabis oil was only for Thais.

Then I tried Phra Nang Klao Hospital in Nonthaburi. They have cannabis oil but only for their existing hospital patients when other treatments have failed. So strike that one off the list. 

19 hours ago, globalmax2 said:

This is a new service helping foreigners legally obtain medical CBD OIl and other medical cannabis in Thailand. 

420 Meds Thailand

I gave them a try and it worked really well. Met with a nice English-speaking doctor who prescribed great meds, which can be refilled via LINE and sent via post. 

A friend had no trouble getting a 90-day supply of meds due to travel. 

Hope this nice new service can help you too. 

Lol. $99 per year for the "international medical CBD card."

• Like 1

So, I called Ratchaburi Hospital a couple of times to make sure the Ganja Clinic had CBD, and was assured it did. I made the 3-hour trip down there yesterday, did the 1-hour hospital registration process in stifling heat, entered the well-hidden Room 59 and was told, "Yes, we have CBD but the doctor who prescribes it is on maternity leave for 3 months. Please come back in September!" ????

They said the only solution was to try the Traditional Medicine Dept. They also had CBD-THC in the same formula as the big Nonthaburi clinic, but again "not for foreigners." ????

They were nice enough people and suggested I buy some traditional medicine, which I did. But when I got home and translated it I found it wasn't suitable for my condition, consisted mostly of chilli-pepper, and was not to be taken for long periods, i.e. useless.

I think the problem with many of these clinics is they have only one doctor licensed to prescribe cannabis, so they are stuck with opening hours of one afternoon per month and no service if the one doctor is absent.

The officials who want to launch "medical cannabis tourism in Thailand" will have to step up their game a bit, I reckon.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have tried the sawadee clinic near DMK airport. First time was AA THC for 1000 baht, needed 15+ drops to feel anything. Now they've sold me 5ml of THX MAX for 2000 per bottle. Still need around 15 drops to feel anything.

Is there any THC only ones that are very strong?

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...
On 6/26/2020 at 7:17 PM, itsallmedia said:

I have tried the sawadee clinic near DMK airport. First time was AA THC for 1000 baht, needed 15+ drops to feel anything. Now they've sold me 5ml of THX MAX for 2000 per bottle. Still need around 15 drops to feel anything.

Is there any THC only ones that are very strong?

This oil did it for me but I smoked it which works much better than ingesting it.They are in the Indra Mall opposite the Bayoke Tower in Bangkok.

imageproxy.jpg.8950f2d5fe1236e8997135391b3fc96c.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

This oil did it for me but I smoked it which works much better than ingesting it.They are in the Indra Mall opposite the Bayoke Tower in Bangkok.

imageproxy.jpg.8950f2d5fe1236e8997135391b3fc96c.jpg

I don't understand how they can legally sell non-GPO THC oil.   However, I have also received a prescription from a medical doctor certified to prescribe the oil and she also sold me THC oil not in a GPO bottle. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ricklev said:

I don't understand how they can legally sell non-GPO THC oil.   However, I have also received a prescription from a medical doctor certified to prescribe the oil and she also sold me THC oil not in a GPO bottle. 

Seems to be a grey area and probably has a lot to do with connections and brown envelopes.Apparently the confiscated ganja from busts are now sent to the Health Dept. and can then be used to produce THC oil.

• Like 1

I went to the clinic in Indra mall recently and I doubt that it's all legal (or the product isn't what it's made out to be).

I brought along my x-ray plates expecting to be examined as I do have a legit medical issue.
But it's just sold OTC, no examination required, along with a generic medical a certificate. Nowhere on the certificate is my name mentioned, what is being treated or any such information.
Was told that if I was stopped by police just to show them the paper and say that this doctor gave it to me.

Can someone that has a legit medical prescription please let me know what one of those look like and where you obtained it?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Granit said:

I went to the clinic in Indra mall recently and I doubt that it's all legal (or the product isn't what it's made out to be).

I brought along my x-ray plates expecting to be examined as I do have a legit medical issue.
But it's just sold OTC, no examination required, along with a generic medical a certificate. Nowhere on the certificate is my name mentioned, what is being treated or any such information.
Was told that if I was stopped by police just to show them the paper and say that this doctor gave it to me.

Can someone that has a legit medical prescription please let me know what one of those look like and where you obtained it?

Dr. Donna at Medconsult Asia is a British doctor with a Thai medical license who has gone through the training to prescribe the oils.  The prescription looks exactly like a prescription should with a big RX on top and includes my name and address, the medication prescribed, and her  signature and medical license ID number. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/4/2020 at 8:56 PM, questionsreplies said:

hello, anybody has been tested by cops lately ?

if sleepy everyday with legal cannabis oil, we will be positive during the day, right ?

Don't care, I won't renews my prescription every month for 1000 !

On 11/6/2020 at 5:34 PM, ricklev said:

GPO oil is pure $hit, worst of the worst, I feel sad for the people trying it and feeling nothing, not even better, just because they follow stupid government message.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...