Legal THC Oil - Where?

ricklev

11 hours ago, scoupeo said:

what kind ?

skunk ?

Dream on..but if you happen to have a layover in Denver....for about what you pay for a pint of Malaysian Guinness...the Durban Kush..

20210704_150611.jpg

20210704_210838.jpg

Edited by moontang
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, revgreen said:

Any clinics in Chiang Rai?

I got mine at my local government hospital. I just went in and said I was getting this and that syptoms and the doctor never questioned it. One problem being that I asked for CBD and he prescribed me THC. Irrespective being as that didn't seem to work. Not in CR but there must be in most places.

Edited by IvorBiggun2

3 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

One problem being that I asked for CBD and he prescribed me THC. Irrespective being as that didn't seem to work. Not in CR but there must be in most places.

I received both CBD and THC oils from a clinic in Bangkok. Both were great.

3 hours ago, revgreen said:

I received both CBD and THC oils from a clinic in Bangkok. Both were great.

Aparently canabis oils etc do not work for everyone. I seem to be the odd one out. Same seems to apply to Kratom as that didn't work also. May be it's all down to having ginger genes along with the hair.?

The notion that natural redheads need “more anesthesia” and/or are resistant to certain medications has been spread by the media (ie, Time Magazine and The New York Times), the scientific literature, and even seasoned anesthesiologists who (anecdotally) claim this to be true.

The “basic science” behind this stems from the high prevalence of allele mutations in redheads in the melanocortin-1-receptor (MC1R) gene. Normally this receptor stimulates eumelanin production in melanocytes. These mutations favor the production of pheomelanin which is responsible for the red hair, lighter skin, etc. Interestingly, subtypes in this receptor family are also expressed in the central nervous system and may antagonize opioid pathways leading to variations in the experience of pain. We still don’t know all the details!

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/7/2021 at 5:01 AM, questionsreplies said:

also wondering ! real weed is everywhere and so cheap now !

Prices have come down in a few legal states...but quality is pretty expensive in the other states....and non existent in LOS.  That is 14g of Fluffhead...would get you in serious trouble in LOS..

20211003_191541.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, moontang said:

Prices have come down in a few legal states...but quality is pretty expensive in the other states....and non existent in LOS.  That is 14g of Fluffhead...would get you in serious trouble in LOS..

20211003_191541.jpg

What does that cost? 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, thepdru said:

Why do people insist on stupid CBD when the most efficient is actually THC or a mix of both ?!

listening to stupid provax mainstream media too much ?!

The thread OP is just hopeful I guess.  THC is not allowed in CBD products sold in Thailand - well actually the max is 0.3% THC.  So asking where to buy is moot I believe.  Is not available in Thailand legally

1 hour ago, Skallywag said:

o asking where to buy is moot I believe.  Is not available in Thailand legally

If you are saying THC is not legally available in Thailand then I have to disagree. You can get it on prescription from a government hospital. I did.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

From IvorBiggun above, "If you are saying THC is not legally available in Thailand then I have to disagree. You can get it on prescription from a government hospital. I did."

Here is some of what I found recently on THC oil in Thailand 

The GPO THC 5 ml cannabis oil which I have seen people on here getting is just 0.5 mg/ml, so such a small amount THC is a misnomer IMO

Yet THC:CBD(1:1) with THC @ 27 mg/ml is available, but legally only for those with terminal cancer or chronic multiple sclerosis from what I read. https://cannabis.fda.moph.go.th/gpo/

Cannabis medicinal formula, Government Pharmaceutical Organization (GPO), Pharmacopoeia : 

Edited by Skallywag
  • Like 2

On 11/13/2021 at 10:45 AM, IvorBiggun2 said:

If you are saying THC is not legally available in Thailand then I have to disagree. You can get it on prescription from a government hospital. I did.

Clearly available everywhere, even at some local shops.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Medicinal CBD was legalised a couple of years ago, but I can't remember the exact date.

Each stage of the process is controlled:

- licensing of approved growers by government department

- provision of seeds by government institution

- processing of crop (into oil and tincture) by government institution

- distribution of oil via a doctor's consultation.

Ivor biggun's statement that he obtained his oil via a doctor is conformant with the official procedure, which I confirmed with the authorities again yesterday.

The process I outlined above started 2 years ago, and each stage takes time. The licensing of approved growers took several months for example.

One or two people have said that they have seen the oil for sale in regular shops - I always start with the assumption that people are telling the truth, but I can say with certainty this is not the procedure as laid down by the authorities, and that it's certainly not for sale in shops in my region.

Medicinal oil extract, and the plant, is treated as a controlled drug in Thailand. And the medicine is only available via oil or tincture. The programme is still in its infancy, but there are no plans for a California or Amsterdam style legalisation. If you grow it without a license or are in possession of the plant in any form you will be treated by the police and courts as a drug criminal.

Edited by blackprince
  • Haha 2

I believe the vape <deleted> the idiots with the loud motorbikes deal and smoke is often some type of bathtub chemist concoction that is counterfeit.  The THC products would be very sus.  There may be ways to legally buy and possess this <deleted> but it makes one vulnerable to extortion..as has been reported.  

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...