Cannot Post Pics On To Thaivisa

MiG16

Have you tried the attachment method?

When replying to a thread there is a an Attachments window directly below the area where you type your response... it has a drop down box titled Manage Current Attachments, and a Browse button, and a green UPLOAD button.

Click Browse..., select the image file that you want to attach and click Open..., click UPLOAD..., click somewhere in the body of your post reply where you want the image placed..., click Manage Current Attachments (1) and click on the filename of the uploaded image. The attachment should appear in your draft post.

If you click Preview Post you'll see if it worked or not before you click Add Reply.

For example:

post-15398-1175497031_thumb.jpg

Jaidee...Ive tried that many many times...it just doesnt work

I cant believe its taken 3 threads to sort this out and its still on going :o

its gotten longer than my chocolate thread that I intend to post the pics on :D

anyhow..I guess chonabot gets the first choccie bribe Chocolatewomanfortheboys.jpg

ok trying the attachment button again and still same result. this pic is here only cos of the post link into image button...so I guess chonabot gets half the choccie?

still need advice/fix/solution for uploading using the attachment button

also this link to image thing..it doesnt resize my image? Im sure the boys wont mind too big an image of the sexy woman..but imagine if this were a pic of some nose picking gal YUK!!

ermm I wish I could answer that...but I have no clue :o I know it exist..but usually I just have someone do it for me

however I dont think its firewall etc..seeing that I can upload it on to album of thaivisa, not to mention upload it elsewhere on the net.

plus I have this problem no matter which computer I use..PC, laptops (tried from 2!)

ermm I wish I could answer that...but I have no clue :o I know it exist..but usually I just have someone do it for me

however I dont think its firewall etc..seeing that I can upload it on to album of thaivisa, not to mention upload it elsewhere on the net.

plus I have this problem no matter which computer I use..PC, laptops (tried from 2!)

We are still in sync then. I've tried on different computers with different browsers and it is still the same.

I'll put the exact sequence here pictorially and see at which one it fails for you.

post-566-1175519296_thumb.jpg

This is just after you hit Reply or Add Reply and the applet is initializing.

post-566-1175519324_thumb.jpg

This is after it is initialized but before Browse image.

post-566-1175519352_thumb.jpg

This one after clicking on the Browse button and selecting the image on your disk.

post-566-1175519378_thumb.jpg

This is after hitting the UPLOAD button (how long it stays depends on file size and network speed).

post-566-1175519406_thumb.jpg

This shows when clicking on "Manage Current Attachments"

post-566-1175519434_thumb.jpg

This one shows the link added into the post after selecting the attachment

post-566-1175519712_thumb.jpg

This is the resulting image after those steps.

So let us know at what point it fails.

tywais..

you are such a darl :D thanks for taking the trouble to go through all those steps.

I get to the point where the file is UPLOADING

( Reduced 75%

Attached Image

800 x 409 (71.37k)

This is after hitting the UPLOAD button (how long it stays depends on file size and network speed).

from then on it stays there trying to upload forever and never moves to the next step :o Ive tried to wait it out for as long as 10minutes while I did a score of other tasks...come back and its still UPLOADING!!

cant tell you much more than that :D

but I already owe you (and others who have posted) big time :D

cheers to you all :D

the Gooner :bah:

from then on it stays there trying to upload forever and never moves to the next step :o Ive tried to wait it out for as long as 10minutes while I did a score of other tasks...come back and its still UPLOADING!!

cant tell you much more than that :D

Same for me too.

MiG16,

I took your photo and corrected the little problems which I found in it and re-posted using the “attachment” button.

Yours truly,

Kan Win

P.S. and I am still on “Dial-up” BTW. Made your file double the size, sorry, but it does upload as normal, less that your 10 mins, just a couple for me in Thailand, using i.e. 6.0 xp. :o

sighhhh

to the dear Colonel :D

ok Im gonna save the pic YOU posted...and then give this attach file button one more go.......

PS....same diff...Im now looking at this 'uploading file' words with its moving sunshiny/sunflowery circles motion for quite sometime now. it cannot be my internet speed since Ive tried from the superfast broadband adsl whatever etc etc too :o

mig I have a similar problem as you.

The pic I wanted to upload was about 700k in size, and it just seemed to get nowhere. So I tried to resized the image to about 80k and it attached fine. So in my case, the size seemed to matter.

Maybe try a really small pic (like a smiley) and see if it attaches ok.

awww why didnt u say so earlier :D

where u been for the last 3 pages :D

will try to get this sorted soon and see how it goes.

thanks again everyone...I will report back :D

PS. by the way...those that had the same problem..Im curious could you post the pics using attachment elsewhere on thaivisa? cos my case I think is rather odd...I can for instance post the pics using attachment button at the my album, but just not on the threads. its kinda a weird thing in my thinking.....

hmmm so any sherlock holmes out there? :o

Edited by MiG16

have upgraded firefox..so gonna test the attachment button now :D

wish me luck everyone? :o

PS. oh wow that worked!! thankyou thankyou everyone. I guess oldredeyes and boksida get the prize? :D

post-22734-1175670931_thumb.jpg

Edited by MiG16

Aww, Mig,

I said try this four days ago and gave you a link how to do it in posts 8 & 9, oh well never did get any credit :o

Good Luck with posting pictures

Moss

Aww, Mig,

I said try this four days ago and gave you a link how to do it in posts 8 & 9, oh well never did get any credit :o

I brought it to her attention in chat that it was you, the 'new' computer expert. :D

Aww, Mig,

I brought it to her attention in chat that it was you, the 'new' computer expert. :D

Big thank you Tywais, my own personal helper :D

I just wanted my experteeze in Computer Science acknowledged for all to see, it is not easy being so computer literate when everybody needs help.

Good Luck

Moss

• 2 months later...

I know this is an old thread.....

but something has been bothering me for months now :o

in my own silliness and low-tech savvyness I failed to notice the expert advice offered me by Mossfin on page 1 of the thread :D

I think it all sounded so technical and advance and expert to me that I just had no clue what to do.....

thankyou thankyou Mossfin.........my own personal computer expert :D ...u saved me...but I was too foolish to realise it :D

I know this is an old thread.....

but something has been bothering me for months now :o

in my own silliness and low-tech savvyness I failed to notice the expert advice offered me by Mossfin on page 1 of the thread :D

I think it all sounded so technical and advance and expert to me that I just had no clue what to do.....

thankyou thankyou Mossfin.........my own personal computer expert :D ...u saved me...but I was too foolish to realise it :D

Aww, thank you Mig, my friend but I was only joking honest, and I have forgiven you long time :D

Moss

hahaha see Moss....some good came out of my reviving the thread afterall :o

and look how convincing my testimonial of your skill is :D

ahhhh

Walter......yes do tell us EXPERTS what the problem is....and we will offer all sorts of advice :D