"Extract of Toad": 78 year old grannie latest victim Ya Dong drink

rooster59

"Extract of Toad": 78 year old grannie latest victim Ya Dong drink

22-288-1280x720.jpg

Caption: Another death from Ya Dong "Extract of Toad"   

A 78 year old grandmother has become the fifth victim after drinking the Thai medicinal drink "Ya Dong" laced with extract of toad. 

The drink - a mixture with the Thai spirit known as "lao khao" - was sold at a shop in Samet, Chonburi by a man called Natthaphon or Nat. 

Reporters went to the funeral rites of Bunreuang Suansri, 78, in Saensuk, Chonburi. The lady was originally from Prachinburi. 

Her daughter and son - Phuangthip, 51, and Suphat, 47 - called for the arrest of Nat.

Months have passed since a group of people ingested the Ya Dong with five now dead. 

Earlier reports said that an arrest warrant was out for Nat but police have so far failed to locate him. 

Source: 77 Kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-11-30

Education people, education.

The crazy part is knowing this happens, others will drink it. 

Just like they know eating the little rice pond fish can give them liver fluke, and they just keep eating them. 

Should have gone to an African witch doctor.... Thai people have some weird ideas.  My wife doesn't like working in the orchard if there is a full moon or no moon......because there are ghosts on those nighT's.  ????  

Edited by Grumpy John
Smelling
  • Haha 1

I got bitten by a dog here once. Tiny scratch. A pigs head had it be brought (me) to pay too.

I'm better now thank you.

Wife was sick. Well we (I) had to pay a lovely old lady to rub eggs on her head then throw them away.

Out of politeness I refrained from catching them in a pan

• Haha 1