Trudeau says 'jaws drop to the floor' during Trump remarks

snoop1130

9 minutes ago, khaowong1 said:

Make no mistake.  President Trump is loved in the USA.  He's not a two faced politician like we've had before.  He says what he thinks and what we think.  The economy and the workforce has changed dramatically since he's been in office.  I can hear all you liberal assclowns now saying, well Obama started it.  And I call bull <deleted>.  Obama almost ruined us beyond being able to fix.  

He is loved only by his cult of personality base. 

Yes you're correct he inherited the Obama economy. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

I have a feeling Trump knew in advance about Pelosi's announcement today.

That's why he got the hell ut of the Uk instead of hanging around with these losers.

He wanted to be back on US soil...now the Dems will see what happens when you start something you cannot finish.

Judging by what is happening in France today I am sure Macron is all smiles.

8 hours ago, Munich said:

Most interesting for me as an European are the remarks of the Pro-Trump guys!

Maybe you should be more pro American.

I consider anyone who is not American and is pro-Trump to be anti-American. 

Trump has his blind followers, and so does dictator Trudeau.  I do hope that

Trump is at the end of his time in control of the briefcase at the next election, and I also hope that Trudeau do not make more than a year as a lame duck Prime Minister.

Trudeau is still demanding that all Canadians pay the Cash Cow, Carbon tax.

Americans are lucky that is one tax they do not pay.

This is my New Years wish , early.

Geezer

Canada may be the second largest country in the world but it stretches, coast to coast just over 9000 KM with about 90% of the population living withing 300 KM of the 49th parallel (US border).  

It is very difficult to govern such a long skinny country that has so many different ethnic groups and shades of political colour.  Mr, Stargrazer  is mistaken, the cash cow is oil, not tax, and with the cash comes power.  Disproportionately so, and with a very narrow, well focused agenda, the oil barons can influence politics with only the bottom line in black to strive for.  Not the well being of the country, the world or those who inhabit it.  The fossil fuel industry is not bound by borders or politics,  and are united fighting those who oppose them.  

We had 2 PMs in recent memory, Brian Mulroney and Stephen Harper, both backed by Alberta Oil money and both worked tirelessly to promote their interests and ideology.  Finally, Trudeau was able to take back control from these groups.  But they never sleep and with unlimited funds they can run a negative information flow aiming to unseat Trudeau and regain the seat of power.  One such person announced, following the previous election, that they would research and publish daily, their thoughts on Trudeau's governance.  

So, I support Trudeau over Trump any and every day.   

11 hours ago, Becker said:
14 hours ago, atyclb said:

educated guessing/political weaponization in trumps case. another highly respected psychiatrist voiced his educated guess that was contrary, and he wrote the dsm gold standard in psychiatry.  if the so called highly respected professionals guessing had medico-legal validity mr schiff and associates would have acted upon it already.

in the meanwhile why don't you get a medical degree, complete a few years of residency and obtain a license.

Why? 

so you'd have an accurate understanding of medical criteria to examine, evaluate, and reach a diagnosis for a patient.

6 hours ago, Ron jeremy said:

Trudeau defeated the conservative government for the second time because people don't like the conservatives, and STILL have not forgotten the pain they inflicted . Good on Trudeau. , 

nor can many actresses forget the pain inflicted on them by ron jeremy

20 hours ago, Becker said:

22 minutes ago, atyclb said:

so you'd have an accurate understanding of medical criteria to examine, evaluate, and reach a diagnosis for a patient.

I'm deferring to the opinions of Yale Medical School Professor Dr Bandy Lee, George Washington University Professor Dr John Zinner, and former CIA profiler Dr Jerrold Post (again, see linked article).

But you have a better understanding of the topic than they do, right?

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 8:52 AM, sirineou said:

trump should not be allowed to say anything unless he is reading it from something his team wrote for him or is at a trump rally where he is among other double digit IQ people.

It is not possible to control a loose cannon.

8 minutes ago, Becker said:
21 hours ago, Becker said:

28 minutes ago, atyclb said:

I'm deferring to the opinions of Yale Medical School Professor Dr Bandy Lee, George Washington University Professor Dr John Zinner, and former CIA profiler Dr Jerrold Post (again, see linked article).

But you have a better understanding of the topic than they do, right?

once again for the recalcitrant, educated guessing with possible political bias already countered(educated guessing) by a more experienced medical expert that wrote the dsm gold standard book that all psychiatrists use. imo dr frances presented an objective non politically biased opinion (educated guess)

wikipedia snipped https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Frances

"Allen J. Frances, born 1942, is an American psychiatrist. Frances' early career was spent at Cornell University Medical College where he rose to the rank of professor. In 1991, he became chairman of the Department of Psychiatry at Duke University School of Medicine. Frances was the founding editor of two well-known journals: the Journal of Personality Disorders and the Journal of Psychiatric Practice.

Frances chaired the task force that produced the fourth revision of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV) and became critical of the current version, DSM-5. He warned that the expanding boundary of psychiatry is causing a diagnostic inflation that is swallowing up normality and that the over-treatment of the "worried well" is distracting attention from the core mission of treating the more severely ill. In 2013, Frances said that "psychiatric diagnosis still relies exclusively on fallible subjective judgments rather than objective biological tests".[1][2]

Frances is the author or co-author of multiple books within the fields of psychiatry and psychology, including: Differential Therapeutics (1984),[3] Your Mental Health (1999),[4] Saving Normal (2013),[5] Essentials of Psychiatric Diagnosis (2013),[6] and Twilight of American Sanity (2017).[7][8][9]"

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:02 PM, StreetCowboy said:

The economy is not like a light switch.  It takes years for policies to have their effect.

Good job, Obama!

Let's see how Trump leaves the country for the next president.

Rumour has it that he doesn't plan to "leave".

20 hours ago, MAGA 2020 said:

No concern of yours, I as an American am reaping the rewards of our Great President Trump's actions. Looking forward to the next 4 years with control of both House and Senate and even greater accomplishments. Meanwhile the pitiful little world you live in goes further down the sewer.

May all your wishes come true and may all the rest of us win a lottery ( American Power Ball of course).

26 minutes ago, atyclb said:

once again for the recalcitrant, educated guessing with possible political bias already countered(educated guessing) by a more experienced medical expert that wrote the dsm gold standard book that all psychiatrists use. imo dr frances presented an objective non politically biased opinion (educated guess)

Once again for the deflecting:

"Trump’s mental state is deteriorating dangerously due to impeachment with potentially ‘catastrophic outcomes’, psychiatrists urgently warn Congress
Exclusive: Statement to be accompanied by petition with at least 350 signatures from mental health professionals endorsing conclusions"

Link in post # 144.

5 minutes ago, Becker said:

Once again for the deflecting:

"Trump’s mental state is deteriorating dangerously due to impeachment with potentially ‘catastrophic outcomes’, psychiatrists urgently warn Congress
Exclusive: Statement to be accompanied by petition with at least 350 signatures from mental health professionals endorsing conclusions"

Link in post # 144.

LOL

see post #138

On 12/4/2019 at 9:47 PM, Jingthing said:

Americans that have a clue about the world are very embarrassed to have a president like this. The world is laughing at our president and as we as a people somehow accidentally selected him, they are laughing at us too. Our enemies are celebrating as well. How long does this madness go on? 

Another 5 years I hope.

6 hours ago, neeray said:

Rumour has it that he doesn't plan to "leave".

Yep. Because if he's no longer president he's then subject to criminal prosecution for major crimes. 

A delicious fact however is if he's not convicted in the senate and then if he loses in 2020 double jeopardy does not apply. He would still be subject to criminal prosecution. Articles of Impeachment are not the same thing as criminal charges. 

24 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

So Trudeau was not in his black face? Macron was not talking about the riots and strikes that have brought france to its knees? BJ was not duscussing his fear of being interviewed? Three grown men doing a 'mean girls' act. No wonder Trump holds them in contempt.

Oh come on. There is no one who plumbs the depths of meanness lower than Donald.

Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"  

Trump, while watching a TV interview with primary rival Carly Fiorina, Rolling Stone, Sept. 9, 2015.

You’ve got to see this guy, 'Ah, I don’t know what I said!'"

Trump, while jerking his arms in what many interpreted as him mocking a New York Times reporter's physical disability, Nov. 24, 2015.

Donald likes to dish it out but he can't handle it when he gets it back.

The big cry-baby.

1 hour ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

So Trudeau was not in his black face? Macron was not talking about the riots and strikes that have brought france to its knees? BJ was not duscussing his fear of being interviewed? Three grown men doing a 'mean girls' act. No wonder Trump holds them in contempt.

On the one hand you have a debrief discussion in light mood among foreign leaders, and it is perceived as a mockery, the same way quoting Trump is curiously labelled as trolling ( if you want a jaw-dropping moment, google  NATO Trump clean air clear water..) ; This is not PC, since Trump deserves the respect he does not grant others. OK, fine. 

On the other hand, you'll have - for example, Russian state media  ( that is to say Putin) openly mocking Trump by calling him "Our Donald ivanovych" ( google again "... "Have you lost your minds that you want to remove our Donald Ivanovych?") , and you don't hold it as offensive.

As a non-American, I know where contempt is.

As a French, I'll tell you that Macron has been elected to implement unpopular reforms and that he'll deliver, despite the strikes. 

On 12/4/2019 at 2:46 PM, sirineou said:

"When asked about Trudeau’s comments on Wednesday, Trump replied: “He’s two faced. "

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nato-summit-leaders-conversation/trudeau-says-jaws-drop-to-the-floor-during-trump-remarks-idUSKBN1Y816Z?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

Where trump has only one face , a stupid one.

Image result for trump stupid

Well in a sense he is right. Trudeau is two faced. He has a white face and occasionally a black face. ????

On 12/4/2019 at 9:12 PM, fittobethaied said:

This is all shear nonsense. The media will do anything to create a story out of thin air so long as it's against President Trump. It's impossible to know what Trudeau was implying when he says "jaws dropped". What the heck does that mean anyway? How does he know the jaw drops were anything related to words coming from President Trump?

If you take those particular words out of context then in isolation yes, it's impossible to know what they referred to.

However when you put them in their actual, full context it becomes clear.

"Is that why you were late?” Johnson asked Macron.

“...It was like a 40-minute press conference,” Trudeau said. “Yeah, yeah, yeah! Forty minutes." 

Only one person had held a joint press conference with Macron - Trump.  Only one person had spoken for 40 minutes causing Macron to be late - Trump.

So there's really no doubt who Trudeau was referring to and as others have pointed out, Trump's later remarks also show that he knew exactly who Trudeau's words were aimed at.

2 hours ago, Nigel Garvie said:

"some could question whether the 350 suffer from trump derangement syndrome, endemic in the usa"

OK I'll try one last time -

1) that is 350 professionals versus one or two INDIVIDUAL Psychiatrists, that you have dug up to support your views.

2) Suggesting that all, or even most,  350 are Liberals, or have TDS is sad desperate stuff, please return to the real world.

3) "Your armchair guesses"..... you are really fond of this phrase, but of course anybody considering Trumps mental condition has to sit somewhere, and if they are a professional in the field, that makes their assessment well informed, not a guess.

4) One individual doctor did not write the DSM, as I understand it, it was contributed to by many people.

5) I am not licensed to practice medicine, although I did some studies with R.D. Laing and others on Psychiatry in the 60s.

In which jurisdiction(s),  are YOU licensed to practice medicine? (Phychiatric medicine of course).

6). I wrote "His narcissism though is an absolutely classic case, and is well advanced (So the professionals tell us)" As you will see I did not guess anything, I referred to professional opinion. Kindly do me the basic courtesy of reading my post in full if you want to reply to it.

You said 'one last time', please stick to that.

Right now he has succeeded in distracting from the topic at hand with this.

Archived