Pelosi pursues articles of impeachment against Trump, says democracy at stake

webfact

38 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I can't wait for the Senate to hold hearings. Hands up if you have any evidence of wrong doing LOL 

Dems are going to get smashed to smithereens. 

It will be a Mitch moment when he match to the Oval Office and tell Trump he no longer has the senators support and suggest he start preparing for for his civilian indictments. ????

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Trump and mulvaney already admitted it. giuliano and pompeo will raise their hands. 

Oh wait, they wont testify because repubs dont want the truth.

Sondland admitted it. Hill was in the meeting when it was discussed. Bolton even was disgusted so much he told Hill to report it.

Even if all that is true it is dead in the senate. It is split dead on partisan lines. There will be an election. 

2 hours ago, Tug said:

<snip> let’s have a trial on what TRUMP is beeing accused of done with dignity and decorum as befitting the presidency <snip>

What?  With the same dignity and decorum being employed by the libs on TV when discussing Trump.  The hypocrisy is stunning.

Pelosi gave it away today, said this is really about Russia, DT's sympathies toward Russian interests.  This will be the golden rope with which DT and his cabal will (figuratively) hang themselves.

I wonder if the Senate trial will include video evidence, plenty of DT stuff to work with.  If so, I would expect Team Trump to continually say "fake video."

1 hour ago, Sujo said:

Trump and mulvaney already admitted it. giuliano and pompeo will raise their hands. 

Oh wait, they wont testify because repubs dont want the truth.

Sondland admitted it. Hill was in the meeting when it was discussed. Bolton even was disgusted so much he told Hill to report it.

There's an old adage, "Perception is reality."  Very true statement.  Perceiving only certain facts creates a reality as well.  A highly distorted one.

8 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Pelosi gave it away today, said this is really about Russia, DT's sympathies toward Russian interests.  This will be the golden rope with which DT and his cabal will (figuratively) hang themselves.

I wonder if the Senate trial will include video evidence, plenty of DT stuff to work with.  If so, I would expect Team Trump to continually say "fake video."

Funny how things change...

11 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Funny how things change...

Cryingdick, where did you find that deep fake video?  555555555

The whole narrative of Russian election interference began to pick up steam after the election of Trump.  When those involved with framing Trump with the Russia hoax had their "oh, sh!!!t" moment realizing that they had lost their ability to cover themselves.

6 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Botox Nancy and the Democrats favor open borders, and impeachment.   She lives in a huge walled mansion in SanFran, yet refuses to take in the homeless or illegal aliens.

The wise woman probably does not want to become a victim of what happened in the UK the other day at London Bridge. And for the second time in that very vicinity of our capital city.

Yet the culprits were from the same band of extremists Nancy and her toadying cronies would be happy to flood the US with.

3 hours ago, sirineou said:

This is not about who wins or who loses, this is not a football game , This is about what is permissible and what country we are going to have.

Regardless of if the president is Republican or Democrat.

Obama already ruined it. It caused separation that will take another hundred years just to put it back where it was. Trump, for all his faults is doing what he was elected to do. Drain the swamp in DC. The Dems don't like it, because they are going to be the first to go.

5 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

Macron says wee wee Trudeau split his sides and Boris penned a ditty about nelly the elephant packed his Trump????

Trudeau waited in the trunk, Boris got his chauffeurs hat and Macron took the Euro coin before you get to the urinals. They still can't pay their 2%

4 hours ago, webfact said:

"Our democracy is what is at stake.

versus

Trump: 'I have an Article 2 [in the US Constitution] where I have the right to do whatever I want as president.'

https://theweek.com/speedreads/854487/trump-have-article-2-where-have-right-whatever-want-president

2 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Even if all that is true it is dead in the senate. It is split dead on partisan lines. There will be an election. 

No one said the senate will convict. No one said there wont be an election.

35 minutes ago, 300sd said:

She says democracy at stake. That's a laugh. I think that went out the window when Democrats said "he's not my president"!

You want him out then vote him out.

Just an outsiders opinion.

Even if he gets foreign govts to interfere in the elections to help him win? 

Using foreign powers to investigate rivals has an impact. You think there should just be an election and accept the result if it was done against the constitution?

That is exactly the reason there is an impeachment clause in the constitution, so that doesnt happen.

6 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

She almost started shaking with rage when asked if she hates Trump. lol Other than that was completely prayerful. Does she really think anybody believes that? 

She started ranting about being "a catholic" and "growing up in a catholic household" as if that was some sort of answer to the journalist who asked about her hate for Trump.

Clearly a nerve was touched! Me thinks the lady doth protest too much!!

57 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Even if he gets foreign govts to interfere in the elections to help him win? 

Using foreign powers to investigate rivals has an impact. You think there should just be an election and accept the result if it was done against the constitution?

That is exactly the reason there is an impeachment clause in the constitution, so that doesnt happen.

Hey, but it's o k for a POTUS to publicly lie to the government and the American people is it?

1 hour ago, roobaa01 said:

democrats in panic mode is the worst threat to us democracy for example schiff obtaining nunes phone transcripts and then release... this is a threat to basic rights.

wbr

roobaa01

I read that someone is demanding access to Schiff's phone records. And demanding they be released. Now that could make interesting reading.

2 hours ago, yogi100 said:

The wise woman probably does not want to become a victim of what happened in the UK the other day at London Bridge. And for the second time in that very vicinity of our capital city.

Yet the culprits were from the same band of extremists Nancy and her toadying cronies would be happy to flood the US with.

Botox very very rich Nancy is a classic example of the left - "do as we say not as we do"!

5 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

She started ranting about being "a catholic" and "growing up in a catholic household" as if that was some sort of answer to the journalist who asked about her hate for Trump.

Clearly a nerve was touched! Me thinks the lady doth protest too much!!

Pelosi still long way to match Trump’s foul mouth. 

“Some of Trump's past attempts at nicknaming Pelosi have been too much of a mouthful to really stick the way his more successful monikers have. They include "High Tax, High-Crime Nancy Pelosi" and "MS-13 Lover Nancy Pelosi." Then there was the time he called her disrespectfully by her name rather than her title. 

9 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

I read that someone is demanding access to Schiff's phone records. And demanding they be released. Now that could make interesting reading.

You sure get excited by something that yet to be released. Bet you already have a ready make conclusion in mind. 

4 hours ago, BobBKK said:

I can't wait for the Senate to hold hearings. Hands up if you have any evidence of wrong doing LOL 

Dems are going to get smashed to smithereens. 

You mean like him openly admitting it as well as one of his WH staff (happens all the time, get used to it), Transcripts of his 'perfect phone call'.

That many of his associates are now in prison for corruption and wrongdoing shows his mafia method of running the government, Giuliani, his private lawyer, who seems to have been acting as his private 'dig up some dirt' foreign minister will be next.

He is frightened of his tax records being exposed, he lies, exaggerates, and spends his time golfing or tweeting conspiracy theories that cause even the GOP to shake their heads in disbelief but they are stuck with him and will ruin their own reputations to defend him (Trump is the chosen one)

He appears set on ruining trade, both internationally and internally. Trump is mentally unstable, the world either weeps because of him or laughs at him.

48 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

59 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

You sure get excited by something that yet to be released. Bet you already have a ready make conclusion in mind. 

You mean like this:

Why do you think Schiff published the phone logs of these individuals?  Was it to make a false, baseless accusation to smear Nunes and potentially initiate a hoax investigation into him while also knowing that so many biased liberals would draw the preconceived conclusions Schiff knowingly infers?

Now we do know that at minimum Schiff's staff had contact with the whistle blower before the whistle blower submitted his complaint.  It strains credulity to believe that Schiff himself did not have contact.  Where are the demands from liberals for Schiff's phone records?  For wouldn't that be illegal?  And this whole impeachment farce is now touted by the liberals here as Nancy puts it, it's all for the good of the country?

In any case, my point is that you chide Baerboxer for drawing conclusions when TV posters here draw conclusions about the meanings of Nunes' phone calls while having zero evidence as to the contents of those calls.  Again, liberal hypocrisy.  At least Baerboxer has evidence, as we all do, of Schiff's potential for criminality in regards to the whistle blower contact.

BTW, the CBSN vid above is pathetic to watch.  The assumptions made without evidence by all is difficult to watch.  How many more Americans are this delusional?

Archived