Mortgages Singapore Banks

To answer your question directly the only bank that provide loans for property purchase in Thailand is the Bangkok Bank, Singapore branch. As for interest rates you would be advised to contact the bank directly ( I believe they do have a website ). LTV is as Thai lending restrictions, max 70%. That was certainly applicable as of 6th Dec last but again check directly for latest info. Hope this helps

Edited to say I assumed you are not Thai

Edited by gummy

I "heard" that Bkk Bank had ended that program. BUt please take a look in case I am wrong.

I know of one condo copany that is lending for 5 years at 12% for units from 53meters to 106meters in Pattaya.

The prices are 2.3M for 53 meters and 4.6M for 106meters

I "heard" that Bkk Bank had ended that program. BUt please take a look in case I am wrong.

I know of one condo copany that is lending for 5 years at 12% for units from 53meters to 106meters in Pattaya.

The prices are 2.3M for 53 meters and 4.6M for 106meters

That BBL has ended that "program" (was then) news on this site a few months ago.

• 1 month later...
To answer your question directly the only bank that provide loans for property purchase in Thailand is the Bangkok Bank, Singapore branch. As for interest rates you would be advised to contact the bank directly ( I believe they do have a website ). LTV is as Thai lending restrictions, max 70%. That was certainly applicable as of 6th Dec last but again check directly for latest info. Hope this helps

I just spoke to Bangkok Bank in Singapore and they will lend you up to 70%

Rated as follows:

40% of your monthly salary X 12 months X the number of years you want to borrow over (Up to a maximum of 20 years)

I didn't ask what their interest rates were as I am only just considering buying a condo in Thailand and was simply exploring the options at the moment

(Note, the above was based on buying a condo and is not applicable to land or any other type of property unless you have a Thai partner / wife)

I just spoke to Bangkok Bank in Singapore and they will lend you up to 70%

Rated as follows:

40% of your monthly salary X 12 months X the number of years you want to borrow over (Up to a maximum of 20 years)

I didn't ask what their interest rates were as I am only just considering buying a condo in Thailand and was simply exploring the options at the moment

(Note, the above was based on buying a condo and is not applicable to land or any other type of property unless you have a Thai partner / wife)

A colleague has seen another bank here in Singapore offering loans too but I can not remember which bank - was a few months ago.

Hmm Bangkok Bank - if this had been a few months ago I might have been tempted - now i am looking in Singapore or back in the UK