Looking For Thai Manufacturer Of Toilet Paper, Paper Towel, Tissues

This is the 3rd time in as many months, i have spent iover 3 hours each night looking for a THAI manufacture of such products. all the business directories people refer me to are full of chinese manufacturers. I am starting to think that Thailand doesnt manufacture these products.

I really don't want to go to other asian countries , because i can speak thai and this will help me do business. EVEN IF I CAN FIND A MIDDLE MAN AGENT IN THAILAND TO DO THE RUNNING AROUND FOR ME.

Please help.

5 minutes on google convinced me your right ,

Siam paper is the countries biggest but doesn't manufacture the products you require ,

further research indicates that the afore mentioned products are imported from Europe ..........................

I know it's not the answer you want but it might be worthwhile looking at an indonesian manufacturer such as Tjiwi Kimia, Pindo Deli or another company in the APP/Sinar Mas group. Language shouldn't be a problem - they are an international company, and proximity to australia should also be an advantage for shipping, given the cost/weight issues with tissue.

This is the 3rd time in as many months, i have spent iover 3 hours each night looking for a THAI manufacture of such products. all the business directories people refer me to are full of chinese manufacturers. I am starting to think that Thailand doesnt manufacture these products.

I really don't want to go to other asian countries , because i can speak thai and this will help me do business. EVEN IF I CAN FIND A MIDDLE MAN AGENT IN THAILAND TO DO THE RUNNING AROUND FOR ME.

Please help.

I hope the situation is not yet diaohh and

you find somthing to go on soon....

try kimberley clarke, they are manufacturers of sanitry appiances, and an international company, also based in thailand, they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Have you tried going to Big-C, Tesco Lotus, or Careforre and looking at the fine print on the back of all these products? You'll probably find a phone number, website, and address to a manufacture or someone who can help you with what your looking for.

Please help.

Mate it would be nice but Thailand is not known for making low quality paper products. Most of the wood chips for these products come from Oz, so look in Japan. In Oz as will know these products are made from recycled paper, so you may not much joy trying to find toilet paper manufacutred in Thailand.

Look for variations on rice this is one product that Thailand makes in abundance and is easy to get to Oz.