Town with Non-Busy DLT to Get Motorbike License?

Last year I discovered there was a 3-month wait in BKK for an appointment to get a motorbike license. Now I'm thinking it would be fun to move to "the provinces" for a month or so, or long enough to rent a place so I can take the lease to the local DLT to prove residence, and get a license there. Off the top of my head: Hua Hin, Jomtien,

Town with Non-Busy DLT to Get Motorbike License?

Last year I discovered there was a 3-month wait to get an appointment to get a motorbike license in BKK. Now I'm thinking it might be fun to move to "the provinces" for a month, or however long it takes to get a place so I can prove residence to the local DLT. Off the top of my head: Hua Hin, Jomtien, Khon Kaen, Chiang Rai. Any others I should consider? As we know, some DLTs are stricter/busier that others. I'd like a place with some farang food for when I feel like that. The quieter the better (I know this is hard to come by). Ideas?
Oh, just remembered...the local A. P. Honda Safety Training course was, unfortunately, also booked up a couple months in advance. Since a certificate from one of these (or similar?), can apparently fast-track you at DLT, I might also consider doing one of these courses outside BKK somewhere. (And would be good for me, since I'm a beginner rider.) Thx