Phuket police hunt Florida man, fled custody in handcuffs

webfact

Phuket police hunt Florida man, fled custody in handcuffs

By Eakkapop Thongtub

imageproxy.jpg

Wanted: Ezekiel Shiloni Dolcide, 28, from Florida. Photo: Chalong Police

PHUKET: Police are searching for an American man who escaped custody at Chalong Police Station this afternoon while still in handcuffs.

Ezekiel Shiloni Dolcide, 28, from Florida, made his escape at about 2:10pm, new Chalong Police Chief Col Sarawut Chuprasit told The Phuket News today (Dec 16).

Dolcide was arrested by Immigration officers for marijuana possession in Karon last month, Col Sarawut explained.

Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-police-hunt-florida-man-fled-custody-in-handcuffs-74017.php#Y1XEsVsOvf2wbxQD.99

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-12-17

1 hour ago, Oliver Holzerfilled said:

Ezekiel Dolcide from Florida.  What an interesting coincidence.

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/investigators-say-groups-who-exploit-children-make/270814892/

There are dozens of Ezekiel Dolcide's in Orange county. This one was an alter boy, ask his mum. butter would not melt in his mouth.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Police are searching for an American man who escaped custody at Chalong Police Station this afternoon while still in handcuffs.

I guess the opportunity to run was too good to miss.... now the thinking part has kicked in it's "what now"

My Thai wife is a locksmith. Some years back a young Thai cop came to her shop in C Mai with one arm handcuffed to his' girlfriend's ankle ! He said they had been 'playing a game' and it was only then that he remembered that he had lost the key. My wife made a new key by hand, from a blank (shop has zillions of 'em) - it took less than twenty minutes and she charged him 100 baht. So, they can be removed easily enough, but my guess is this guy won't get the opportunity.

How many people escape from custody and live the rest of their lives in peace and untroubled by the authorities. With no problems about jobs, healthcare and renewing drivers licences and paying taxes. Despite having an arrest warrant out for them.

It must be close to zero %.

So why do people do it. 

I geus he has something more to hide then a little weed , maybe here but i geus in the usa . Scared to be deported back and then getting caught on arrival . Otherwise i cannot see anybody fleeing for a little weed . Only if he is thinking that his punishment i  the usa will be worse then his punishment here . 

Archived