Phonecards

Guemlum

Hi guys, does anyone know or can recommend the best phonecard for calling Thailand from the UK.

I have been using the "iphone card" for many months now, and I'm sure there are better cards to use. The connection is xxxp. I have trawled the internet and founds 100's of cards but was hoping one of the regular posters and callers to Thailand could recommend. Thanks.

Guemlum

Hi guys, does anyone know or can recommend the best phonecard for calling Thailand from the UK.

I have been using the "iphone card" for many months now, and I'm sure there are better cards to use. The connection is xxxp. I have trawled the internet and founds 100's of cards but was hoping one of the regular posters and callers to Thailand could recommend. Thanks.

Guemlum

If you prefer VoIP than there are a lot of companies offering that service. Sound quality is superb and u can call for free in Thailand and a lot of other countries.

You can try voipdiscount which is very cheap. I am not really sure if I put a link here, the mods will delete it or not, thats why I just wrote the company name. If you need more details then send me a PM.

NO, I am not working for them, I just use it and found it helpful therefore, I recommend people to use such services. :o

Mark, thanks for that info. I downloaded the software and called the missus on her mobile and her landline number and the call was FREE!!! I couldnt believe it, FREE!!!. Thailand fell into their category of FREE destinations to make calls to. Not sure how long this will last but will definately be making good use of it. Skype on the other hand requires you to buy credit, but free if the other user has a computer and is using Skype.

Thanks again. FREE!! hehe

Guemlum