Trump accuses Democrats of 'attempted coup' on eve of impeachment vote

webfact

12 hours ago, Becker said:

Wow, you hard hitting post full of irrefutable facts has completely convinced me. All hail to the Draft Dodger in Chief!

That would be Biden? Who dodged so many times that the Selective Service eventually reclassified him as not available? here

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, Scot123 said:

Have you read the transcript? Obviously not! Have you followed the Kangaroo House investigation/show trial? Again obviously not. You all better be careful because this is an inpeachment of hearsay and gossip with not on single bit of evidence. Do you even know what the charges are? Not one even if true with evidence would remove a sitting president. Onlt the sheeple believe the smoke and mirrors. This is all to do with 2020 thinking it would weaken Trump and its back fired, even a democrat has switched sides and become a republican and he will not be the last. 

You lost me at “sheeple”, a term used by right wing tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists ... you obviously haven’t witnessed the sworn testimonies ... Tin Foil Hat Weekly obviously didn’t cover them?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

You lost me at “sheeple”, a term used by right wing tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists ... you obviously haven’t witnessed the sworn testimonies ... Tin Foil Hat Weekly obviously didn’t cover them?

In fairness I've heard the sheeple label used by left wing people as well. Tin foil hats don't discriminate. 

Impeachment summarized:

All the people who testified under oath corroborated or confirmed that what Trump did was withhold US Military aid in exchange for investigations into the Bidens and that this was illegal. Note that these were all professional government employees, not partisan political operators.

All of the people who claim there was nothing wrong with Trump's dealings with the Ukraine have refused to testify under oath. All of them. Note that these are not professional government employees, these are partisan political operators appointed directly by the President.

Why?

• Thanks 1