Police arrest serial killer dubbed Thailand’s Jack The Ripper

webfact

On 12/18/2019 at 9:53 AM, Rocket Hawks said:

How is it a joke exactly? Thailand has far less violent crime than most Western nations and is generally the safest country that I've lived in besides the Netherlands. My wife and I are headed to Paris over Christmas and she's scared out of her mind that's she's going to get robbed or jumped by some immigrants. I'm not scared at all but her fears aren't unwarranted. I've been to Paris 20+ times. I've been jumped and held at knife point coming back from the bars at night twice. I've had my passport stolen once. I've had my safe robbed once ( 5 star hotel too ). Both of my parents have been robbed in Paris and had stuff removed from the hotel safe ( 4 star hotel ). My mom was traveling through Paris when she was younger and was jumped and beaten to a pulp and sexually molested by 5 men. I was in France when France won the World Cup in 2000. I saw women getting raped along the Champs Elysees that night as huge crowds of hooligans swarmed around any attractive woman along the strip and ripped their clothes off, I remember a dude just straight football kicking a woman's head. Pretty sure that woman is deceased. The US is even worse. I've seen unbelievable things in New York and Los Angeles that would blow your mind.

Been in Thailand five years. Literally zero issues. Zero theft. Zero scams. Zero car accidents. Frankly, this country is boring because nothing exciting ever happens. I've literally walked through the ghettos of Bangkok at 2am, drunk, cut straight across town through the worst parts of Bangkok. Nothing happened. All that happened is that people invited me into their shacks for drinks. It was fun. 

Whoop whoop, we have a serial killer on the prowl in Thailand that the police were nice enough to give a second chance. This sort of stuff is ultra-rare in Thailand. Still not locking my doors and never will. You got to be delusional to think LOS is even remotely dangerous.

Well Thailand isn't the safest place, although as with car accidents they probably don't count it murder unless you're dead on the scene, but it's middle of the pack.

But that being said when I looked up the stats, the thing that struck me were the stats for the Caribbean. 

Those make Thailand look like Heaven on Earth.

As for petty theft, Thailand is awful, dunno which version of Thailand you live in, but they would steal the gold out of your teeth without a second thought. And as for zero scams, you are living a charmed life!

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/murder-rate-by-country/

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Sad 1

On 12/18/2019 at 12:29 PM, 007cableguy said:

Released for good behaviour ! You cant make this <deleted> up !.

Just shoot him !

In prison there are no defenseless women to prey on, he is the prey and a coward. So how else is he going to behave? By kissing a$$ and $ucking d|ck. Good behavior when he wants to, or has to. 

On 12/18/2019 at 3:23 PM, Tony125 said:

No not only in Thailand. Too many liberal countries with bleeding heart citizens that say  "oh the death penalty doesn't deter "or It's barbaric"  I say I don't care if it deters anyone from killing  I just know that the slimeball that commits murder will never do it again.

Death penalty: How many countries still have it?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-45835584?xtor=AL-72-[partner]-[microsoft]-[link]-[news]-[bizdev]-[isapi]