Police arrest serial killer dubbed Thailand’s Jack The Ripper

webfact

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, 007cableguy said:

Released for good behaviour ! You cant make this <deleted> up !.

Just shoot him !

No, shooting would cause him no pain. I'd let various victims family members be given a knife and allow them to each remove one external body part over the course of a week. Then pour a vat of fresh pork on him and lay him out for the rats to gnaw on. Put it on T.V. as a deterrent to others.

9 hours ago, 007cableguy said:

Released for good behaviour ! You cant make this <deleted> up !.

Just shoot him !

Seems like every day could be April 1 in Thailand. 

Amazing that they released him after viciously murdering 5 women. Of course, normal people don't do that or even people with most psychological disorders. That type of action should have raised the alarm for somebody in the Thai justice system to know that this man is seriously not fit for society, regardless of how he conducted himself while incarcerated. I think the area of psychology and mental health is severely overlooked in the Thai system.  

11 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

More evidence that Thai criminal system is pretty much of a joke...

How is it a joke exactly? Thailand has far less violent crime than most Western nations and is generally the safest country that I've lived in besides the Netherlands. My wife and I are headed to Paris over Christmas and she's scared out of her mind that's she's going to get robbed or jumped by some immigrants. I'm not scared at all but her fears aren't unwarranted. I've been to Paris 20+ times. I've been jumped and held at knife point coming back from the bars at night twice. I've had my passport stolen once. I've had my safe robbed once ( 5 star hotel too ). Both of my parents have been robbed in Paris and had stuff removed from the hotel safe ( 4 star hotel ). My mom was traveling through Paris when she was younger and was jumped and beaten to a pulp and sexually molested by 5 men. I was in France when France won the World Cup in 2000. I saw women getting raped along the Champs Elysees that night as huge crowds of hooligans swarmed around any attractive woman along the strip and ripped their clothes off, I remember a dude just straight football kicking a woman's head. Pretty sure that woman is deceased. The US is even worse. I've seen unbelievable things in New York and Los Angeles that would blow your mind.

Been in Thailand five years. Literally zero issues. Zero theft. Zero scams. Zero car accidents. Frankly, this country is boring because nothing exciting ever happens. I've literally walked through the ghettos of Bangkok at 2am, drunk, cut straight across town through the worst parts of Bangkok. Nothing happened. All that happened is that people invited me into their shacks for drinks. It was fun. 

Whoop whoop, we have a serial killer on the prowl in Thailand that the police were nice enough to give a second chance. This sort of stuff is ultra-rare in Thailand. Still not locking my doors and never will. You got to be delusional to think LOS is even remotely dangerous.

15 hours ago, reargunnerph3 said:

"He'd previously served 14 years for killing 5 people" so just under 3 years for each murder? Why the hell was he not hung or shot for killing 5 people? Only in Thailand.

Too many ignorant people thinking this only happens in Thailand.

11 hours ago, Acharn said:

Ah. "If it is him." Are you willing to wait to prove it one way or the other? I notice most of the posters here are not, but often enough they are happy to accuse the Royal Thai Police of incompetence, stupidity, and corruption. Is it possible that this guy is just a handy scapegoat? Anyway, if he's convicted he won't be getting out again, and since the police have made such a big deal of arrresting him he's pretty likely to be convicted.

If I wasn't then I wouldn't have used the word "if", the biggest word in the English language.

16 hours ago, ubon farang said:

He got out of jail after killing 5 people. What a <deleted>  joke That is not even 1 life sentence So if you are a good boy in prison then they let u go even though you killed 5 people I just cant belive this THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT SXtraight away it back to business as usual killing more people Shame Thailand he should of been put down like a mongrel dog he is

He should have been executed after killing 5 people.  Instead he gets out for good behavior.  This is what’s wrong with the judgement system.  Anyone who murders deserves to be executed. Then <deleted> like this would not happen.  

5 hours ago, P100 said:

I don't see the link between him  and the murder in Khon Keng. Has that actually been proven? He was travelling with a knife. Bad but before everyone shouts, did he actually kill that girl?

9 hours ago, Rocket Hawks said:

How is it a joke exactly? Thailand has far less violent crime than most Western nations and is generally the safest country that I've lived in besides the Netherlands. My wife and I are headed to Paris over Christmas and she's scared out of her mind that's she's going to get robbed or jumped by some immigrants. I'm not scared at all but her fears aren't unwarranted. I've been to Paris 20+ times. I've been jumped and held at knife point coming back from the bars at night twice. I've had my passport stolen once. I've had my safe robbed once ( 5 star hotel too ). Both of my parents have been robbed in Paris and had stuff removed from the hotel safe ( 4 star hotel ). My mom was traveling through Paris when she was younger and was jumped and beaten to a pulp and sexually molested by 5 men. I was in France when France won the World Cup in 2000. I saw women getting raped along the Champs Elysees that night as huge crowds of hooligans swarmed around any attractive woman along the strip and ripped their clothes off, I remember a dude just straight football kicking a woman's head. Pretty sure that woman is deceased. The US is even worse. I've seen unbelievable things in New York and Los Angeles that would blow your mind.

Been in Thailand five years. Literally zero issues. Zero theft. Zero scams. Zero car accidents. Frankly, this country is boring because nothing exciting ever happens. I've literally walked through the ghettos of Bangkok at 2am, drunk, cut straight across town through the worst parts of Bangkok. Nothing happened. All that happened is that people invited me into their shacks for drinks. It was fun. 

Whoop whoop, we have a serial killer on the prowl in Thailand that the police were nice enough to give a second chance. This sort of stuff is ultra-rare in Thailand. Still not locking my doors and never will. You got to be delusional to think LOS is even remotely dangerous.

So he deserved a second chance because there is more crime in other countries?   What the hell is wrong with you? This piece of <deleted> should have been executed for killing 5 people.  What happens in other countries is irrelevant. 

16 hours ago, NoComment said:

Congratulations to RTP for apprehending him so quickly.

RIP dead woman.

I hope that the family of the dead woman will eventually find the strength to put this horrible incident behind them. My condolences are with them at this difficult time

Congratulations also to the two passengers who, without their observations and suspicions, the RTP would not have been able to arrest him.

22 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Hopefully this time they will understand who they are dealing with and won't let him go again.

This man is and still is a serial killer, a nutter, who got released for good behavior.

The B2 are on death row for a crime the did not commit. Not quite proven but seemingly obvious.

Whoever released this man needs counselling.

Well done to the couple for spotting him and reporting him to the police. I'm not sure the local police chief's advice of, "watch the murder suspect closely and report back regularly" was good advice. This man was deemed (and quite rightfully so) as 'very dangerous'. 

22 hours ago, Rocket Hawks said:

''Thailand has far less violent crime than most Western nations''

hm shows that you know little about thailand, have you ever compared thailand gun murder rate and murder rate to European or western countries?

maybe learn thai and watch thai news.

funny how when people are victims in Europe or such place EVERYONES REACTION it is super dangerous, it is an hell hole dont go there.

tourists get shot,stabbed,attacked, murdered in thailand peoples reaction =  meh it happens everywhere, thailand is the safest country on earth, i dont know the thai language so i dont have a clue about what crimes and violence happens.

so those things you wrote does not happen in thailand? where kicking head and stomping head 20 on 1 is the norm, shootings and murder because of loss of face on both tourists and thais. try search on google '' tourist stabbed in thailand'' or '' tourist shot in thailand'' or ''tourist attacked in thailand'' 

i dont believe a word you wrote...

13 hours ago, Nkpjed said:

He should have been executed after killing 5 people.  Instead he gets out for good behavior.  This is what’s wrong with the judgement system.  Anyone who murders deserves to be executed. Then <deleted> like this would not happen.  

thai hitman shot/killed 9 people, got arrested by the 9th year in prison he stabbed 3 inmates to death, he then joined the prison boxing team, he only spent 13 years in prison.

Archived