Sam Smith shares shirtless pic as they reveal they 'struggle with their weight everyday'

snoop1130

Sam Smith shares shirtless pic as they reveal they 'struggle with their weight everyday'

By REBECCA DAVISON

22388314-0-_Christmas_always_triggers_body_issues_with_me_Sam_Smith_shares_-m-7_1576656750195.jpg

'Christmas always triggers body issues with me': Sam Smith took to Instagram on Tuesday to reveal they 'struggle with their weight everyday'

Sam Smith shared a shirtless snap on Instagram on Tuesday as they revealed they 'struggle with their weight everyday.'

The 27-year-old singer said that over the festive period, they often find themselves gaining a little weight, which can 'trigger tricky body issues' when it comes to self-acceptance and body positivity. 

Alongside the snap, they wrote: 'Christmas time is upon us. This time of the year always triggers tricky body issues with me. 

'I love me some mince pies and all the trimmings, and I always find I gain a bit of weight during this time. I’m writing this out to you all, but also writing this for myself.

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7804765/Sam-Smith-shares-shirtless-pic-reveals-struggle-weight-everyday.html

7 hours ago, IssanMichael said:

He is a man, always has been and always will be, its called Chromosomes he has XY that makes him a male. I have no problem with people who think that they were born with the wrong body, and would call them she if they want, however it is stupid to call a gender they. Minority rule on the way. I was born in 1946, but i want everyone to know that i am 35, OK?

Actually, if not a "he" or a "she", "they" should be called "it". Now shoot me for being politically incorrect.