British schoolgirl, 10, has same IQ as Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking

snoop1130

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I do hope her parents don't succumb to the fame and fortune that she could have, and allow her to have a "normal" childhood.

The world can wait for her genius in 10 years or so.

Genius.

• Extraordinary intellectual and creative power.
  • A person of extraordinary intellect and talent.

Its not true genius unless she displays some from of intuitive talent or ability in some field, might just end up great at crosswords or go, or could end up developing code for quantum computers. Its how its used, in what field and if shes a talent in it. Shes certainly got more options and yes

Indeed lets hope she gets to enjoy being a youngster but with such high IQ its often very different things that interest them such as equations, math puzzles and tasks most would find mind numbing or beyond enjoyable as a youth. Also most are loners and dont fit in,often unable to relate to the moslty superficial and dumbed down world around them. Stimulation in their natural direction of interest and abilities seems to be most effective. I wish her all the best. 

• Like 1

Speaking of I. Q's, according to www.viralsharebee.com/politicians-celebs-hightest-lowest-iq-scores/5/

Melania Trump - 130

Obama - 141

Bill Clinton - 148

Donald Trump - 156  confirmed I Q 156 from Wharton School at the Univ. of Penn.

2 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

You can be intelligent without much formal education; or receive much formal education without being or becoming intelligent!

Education provides access to information which action turns into knowledge and wisdom enables good use of.

Worthy effort.  I have always said that intelligence is the ability to make use of your education, in whatever form it may be.

1 hour ago, jb61 said:

Donald Trump - 156  confirmed I Q 156 from Wharton School at the Univ. of Penn.

"Trump IQ test results discovered in former NYMA employee’s closet.

The result: 73

The results of an IQ test that President Donald Trump allegedly took during his first year at New York Military Academy have been discovered in a file box in a closet in Brooklyn. According to the test results, Trump’s IQ is 73.

The document, currently in the process of being authenticated, was discovered Thursday by William Askew, Jr. as he was cleaning out his late father’s apartment.

“Dad was the school counselor at NYMA from 1955 to 1985. He didn’t administer these tests, but he was in charge of collecting them and sending them to the grading office,” said Askew.

Askew produced additional documents and photographs that confirm his father was indeed employed as school counselor at NYMA at the same time Trump attended the military prep school."

On 12/19/2019 at 8:26 PM, DannyCarlton said:

"Trump IQ test results discovered in former NYMA employee’s closet.

The result: 73

The results of an IQ test that President Donald Trump allegedly took during his first year at New York Military Academy have been discovered in a file box in a closet in Brooklyn. According to the test results, Trump’s IQ is 73.

The document, currently in the process of being authenticated, was discovered Thursday by William Askew, Jr. as he was cleaning out his late father’s apartment.

“Dad was the school counselor at NYMA from 1955 to 1985. He didn’t administer these tests, but he was in charge of collecting them and sending them to the grading office,” said Askew.

Askew produced additional documents and photographs that confirm his father was indeed employed as school counselor at NYMA at the same time Trump attended the military prep school."

I never had an IQ test in my life but I'm sure I wouldn't have scored high. Didn't stop me having a reasonably successful life though.

I do, however, have to wonder at the IQ of people that insist on bring Trump up on every possible occasion on TVF. Does TDS make people more or less intelligent?