Exclusive: Less than half of all Americans want Trump ousted post-impeachment - Reuters/Ipsos poll

webfact

12 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

So President Trump has joined the rare club of the Impeached.

Way to go Donny boy.  I bet the late night entertainment industry will miss you when you are gone. I just hope the Democrats will find a better leader than Obama was.

He is a good speaker, but a bit of a dud as the leader he was forecast to be.

A lot like Trudeau of Canada. Mr. Black face, Sh*tface, Two face, or Mr Carbon Tax is not liked by many as well. My Opinion anyway.

Geezer

Good? Obama is a phenomenal speaker, as well as being good looking and charismatic. 

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Most of us are well aware of limits, and probably do not believe that Trump has crossed the line of a "High Crime or Misdemeanor worthy of impeachment. For goodness sake, even Clinton hadn't done anything bad enough, IMO, and it was just a witch hunt by the GOP to remove him, IMO.

Far as I'm concerned there hasn't been a president in my adult life time ( except Carter ) that hasn't done some bad stuff along the line. Only ones bad enough to be impeached, IMO, were Reagan and Bush the younger, and no one even tried.

Speak for yourself the you say most of us. More than half Americans will not vote for him. https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/nearly-half-of-voters-say-they-won-t-vote-for-trump-in-20-75337285712

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Speak for yourself the you say most of us. More than half Americans will not vote for him. https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/nearly-half-of-voters-say-they-won-t-vote-for-trump-in-20-75337285712

And it won't make any difference because as proved in the last election the electoral vote matters, not the popular vote.

• Like 2

At the height of the Clinton impeachment, i believe the approval numbers were around 30%. So, 44 to 49% is very high (depending on which poll you believe). It is very high. Nearly half the nation thinks this guy is a crook, a con, a criminal, and a traitor. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Tug said:

Bottom line this is not a good thing for trump it’s never good to be accused of abuse and obstruction the vast majority want a real trial were the principals will be forced to testify that doesent bold well for trump let’s hope Moscow Mitch is forced to do the correct thing 

But now Nancy doesn't want a trial, America Mitch and Trump do!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

At the height of the Clinton impeachment, i believe the approval numbers were around 30%. So, 44 to 49% is very high (depending on which poll you believe). It is very high. Nearly half the nation thinks this guy is a crook, a con, a criminal, and a traitor. 

still he goes on to win the race and become POTUS

I would not be surprised (provided he survives this impeachment process) if he would win again, next year.

(during the last election campaign period polls in the US showed Clinton victory,

in Europe some analysts predicted Trump win at a very early stage in the campaign period)

45 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Actually, he is now leading in all the swing states to include Biden by 4 points. That’s where the election will be decided. 

Thank you Pelosi, a gift to Trump. She needs to worry more about that Shift hole SF in her district.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

She did win the popular vote. She lost the Electorial college by a combined 77,000 votes. Good luck repeating that with 40% approval. Never has seen any positive approval rating. Just saying.

His is actually higher then Obamas was at this time. I hope you do understand how the electoral collage works right. You can take that popular vote (Cal and NY) and about a $1.50 to the coffee shop and get a cup of coffee!

58 minutes ago, rabas said:

You mean like screaming "the Russians rigged the election!" ? 

They certainly tryed and trump used it to btw also it’s exactly what’s he in trouble for soliciting foreign help in our election 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, allen303 said:

His is actually higher then Obamas was at this time. I hope you do understand how the electoral collage works right. You can take that popular vote (Cal and NY) and about a $1.50 to the coffee shop and get a cup of coffee!

True. That was about the time of Obama's famous open mike comment asking Medvedev to inform Putin he can be more helpful after (if) he wins his next Election! Helpful about what? Ballistic missile treaties.