Songkran In The Uk?

glenbat

Well not quite but are there any places its celebrated in England? (apart from in Thai restaurants and Thai peoples homes) I know it wont be the same as having loads of happy smiling faces throwing water at one another but its gotta be better than the usual Saturday night with bruised faces throwing bottles and punches at one another :o

Anyone?

Well not quite but are there any places its celebrated in England? (apart from in Thai restaurants and Thai peoples homes) I know it wont be the same as having loads of happy smiling faces throwing water at one another but its gotta be better than the usual Saturday night with bruised faces throwing bottles and punches at one another :o

Anyone?

very much doubt it,none of my friends here in england have even heard about it,until i explained to them what its like.i am then met then with the response - sounds great(sarcastic tone)

well i love it,and it could only be fun in thailand.im sure if people starting throwing water in england,there would be even more black eyes and angry people.its done in thailand for a reason.and great cos its hot! england,april,dont think so!

so no chance :D

chiang mai here i come for songkran again