3 Months Visa Tourist or other

Hi, everybody,  

I am a French citizen, 71 years old, still single (except 1 or 2 times a month...) and no kids

In the past, I have had my retirement visa renewed without any problem during the last 12 years, but now, as you all know it has become much and much more difficult

Ok.

Then and against my will, I dont have any other choice than to reduce very much the time I spend in Thailand.

I intend to go to Phnom Penh (I go there every year and knows well the place) to apply for a 3 months visa, my questions :

1/. Does a 3 months Tourist visa for Thailand exist or not ?

2/. If it doesn’t exist, then I will have to ask for a 3 months visa... My question: is this a Non –O or a Non-OA Visa ?

3/. What list of documents the Consulate will ask me to provide in order to deliver (or not) the visa

I thank you very much for the updated info that you could provide to help me as I am a becoming more and more depressed every day

Cheers

Jacques Merideur

Easiest would be to apply for the tourist visa and extend with 30 days at immigration:
Application form, visa picture, flight booking out of Thailand, hotel reservation and bank statement in most cases today.

I would not recommend you to go to Phnom Penh (neither for a visa run or to get a visa). Laos or Vietnam is a better idea.
If you do not want to show financial proof, Savannaket in Laos is your last friend (for as long that lasts).

Edited by tabarin
  • Thanks 1