Frenchman who allegedly locked Thai workers in cage accused of donations scam

webfact

3 hours ago, Matzzon said:

When one thing does not stick, then there is 2 or 3 more claims of illegal activities coming up in just a day or two.

Wonder what this man has done to upset the authorities.

It’s not the authorities who started this but one person in Australia , backed my local “charities” 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Marvelous Thailand. If your first accusation against a farang has no merit, just keep throwing the mud. There is so much stupidity in this. Prosecuted for euthanising dogs with rabies? What should he do? Kick them out on the street to infect others?

If people want to donate and he has been looking after hundreds of dogs with the money, I see no problem.

But did the dogs actually have rabies .

• Like 2

5 hours ago, webfact said:

He had also sought donations for three years prior purchasing 6 rai of land and constructing many buildings on the property. Wanchai claimed that the total of donations received could be as much as 50 million baht

The good life just ended.

1 minute ago, soalbundy said:

once you are on their radar live becomes difficult

Too many accusations and some have already stuck, like the tax evasion.

But as i said before, they get rid off him and who is going to look after over 200 dogs? who will run the shelter?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Percy P said:

But did the dogs actually have rabies .

Who knows unfortunately we can’t trust a single word we read these days and lately that seems like it’s been a lot worse. It seems like the media is attacking this guy but there’s not many facts to back any of it up yet.  

• Like 2

I have had a look it seems he is running quite a big operation here,looking after dogs and finding homes abroad for them ,there is a lot of followers on several Facebook pages ,quite believable he has been receiving huge amount of donations,,,,I also see he has built himself a nice house on the land since January 2018.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

Knock yourself out. I'll pass thanks. I checked out a link posted in a previous thread asking for 'volunteers' which seemed to me to be a complete scam. Work for 12 hours and you stay for free (sort of). Work for 8 hours and you pay 500 baht a day for the privilege. that's after you have paid your own way there, visas etc.

Not for me.

No I’m talking about helping the dogs there now in the short term as in emergency assistance so they at least don’t starve to death in the short term. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1