Frenchman who allegedly locked Thai workers in cage accused of donations scam

webfact

14 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

The charges already brought against him are not Facebook rumours, try reading the OP properly.  The fact that the case is going to the public prosecutor is evidence that his euthanising offence is not a rumour!

Because you read it here you think that the charges have already been brought against him ? Till which extend you want to be ridiculous ?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DennisE said:

They just posted this on their Facebook page so the dogs are definitely being cared for at least for now I’m more concerned about their future. I spoke to them out there last night on Facebook and it’s under control at least for now. 

BE137B62-B72E-4E67-98B7-E53976E5D1FB.png

So if dogs are cared for , why post a video stating all staff are gone ? And if all staff are gone then who is taking care of the dogs ?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BestB said:

So if dogs are cared for , why post a video stating all staff are gone ? And if all staff are gone then who is taking care of the dogs ?

The staff are they’re all still out there on the ground. I didn’t post it someone else did that’s why I was considering getting involved but I know now that it’s unnecessary because they’ve got it under control at least for the time being. 

3 minutes ago, DennisE said:

The staff are they’re all still out there on the ground. I didn’t post it someone else did that’s why I was considering getting involved but I know now that it’s unnecessary because they’ve got it under control at least for the time being. 

I did not say you posted it. I said why post a video claiming all staff are gone and clearly showing no one there ? And if no one there then who is taking care of the dogs ?

teams on standby ? What teams ? I have a dog , if I tell total stranger to come look after it  in my house , chances are either dog will die from starvation as unknown person would not know where anything is or person will get bitten as he/she is a stranger.

do you get what I am saying ?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BestB said:

I did not say you posted it. I said why post a video claiming all staff are gone and clearly showing no one there ? And if no one there then who is taking care of the dogs ?

teams on standby ? What teams ? I have a dog , if I tell total stranger to come look after it  in my house , chances are either dog will die from starvation as unknown person would not know where anything is or person will get bitten as he/she is a stranger.

do you get what I am saying ?

I don’t know but the point is that there are people out there right now and the dogs are at least being cared for in the short term. 

4 hours ago, DennisE said:

I have no clue what this guy did or didn’t do I was concerned about the dogs because last night someone said no one was at the shelter any longer. So I got in touch with people from the animal welfare whistle blowers organization on Facebook and according to them and Michael’s friends and family they are still out there taking care of the dogs for now at least. Although there is one thing about their reply to me that really made me wonder what’s really going on here. I have no idea what happened out there but obviously he made someone mad because they really are extremely dedicated to taking this guy down!

Here’s a screenshot of the conversation I had with them on Facebook. They want this dude arrested and locked up and they seem more interested in that than the dogs and they are supposed to be there for the dogs that’s what I thought the “animal welfare whistle blower organization” was for but they seem more interested in sticking it to this guy. 

I’ve found in these situations the truth is usually somewhere in the middle so I have no idea what really happened like I said he might not be such a great guy or maybe he does have a point I just don’t know. I got in contact with them and I received this response in the screenshots and they did say at the end of the message that the dogs ARE STILL CURRENTLY BEING CARED FOR I hope that’s true, but apparently they do have the dogs covered still for the meantime I guess. 

I also just saw that they posted a letter statement on Facebook this morning claiming that it’s all false accusations and it’s interestingly worded so I don’t know about this. I was honestly just worried about the animals they do depend on people to survive you know and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with trying to help the dogs. I’m still in contact with them now because I was considering going out there in person to see if I could do anything it’s two hours away from our house but as long as someone is handling it ok. If not they can’t just let the dogs die they made a commitment to taking care of the dogs. 

8EAA4434-C552-4808-983F-2AE918934BAD.png

524212B8-8717-4BE7-8840-5FB1054BE5E6.png

I believe it's admirable some folks are championing dogs rights here. Trouble is there are many 'humans' in this country that if are not in dire straits they are heading in that direction. In my view, if you're wanting to help out in a desperate situation, why not donate your money or your time to helping people..

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

I believe it's admirable some folks are championing dogs rights here. Trouble is there are many 'humans' in this country that if are not in dire straits they are heading in that direction. In my view, if you're wanting to help out in a desperate situation, why not donate your money or your time to helping people..

Yeah well luckily us humans can speak for ourselves dogs can’t. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

And I actually do both every day as much as possible at least and not for financial or any personal gain either but I don’t know if that’s the case here it’s one of the accusations. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DennisE said:

I have no clue what this guy did or didn’t do I was concerned about the dogs because last night someone said no one was at the shelter any longer. So I got in touch with people from the animal welfare whistle blowers organization on Facebook and according to them and Michael’s friends and family they are still out there taking care of the dogs for now at least. Although there is one thing about their reply to me that really made me wonder what’s really going on here. I have no idea what happened out there but obviously he made someone mad because they really are extremely dedicated to taking this guy down!

Here’s a screenshot of the conversation I had with them on Facebook. They want this dude arrested and locked up and they seem more interested in that than the dogs and they are supposed to be there for the dogs that’s what I thought the “animal welfare whistle blower organization” was for but they seem more interested in sticking it to this guy. 

I’ve found in these situations the truth is usually somewhere in the middle so I have no idea what really happened like I said he might not be such a great guy or maybe he does have a point I just don’t know. I got in contact with them and I received this response in the screenshots and they did say at the end of the message that the dogs ARE STILL CURRENTLY BEING CARED FOR I hope that’s true, but apparently they do have the dogs covered still for the meantime I guess. 

I also just saw that they posted a letter statement on Facebook this morning claiming that it’s all false accusations and it’s interestingly worded so I don’t know about this. I was honestly just worried about the animals they do depend on people to survive you know and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with trying to help the dogs. I’m still in contact with them now because I was considering going out there in person to see if I could do anything it’s two hours away from our house but as long as someone is handling it ok. If not they can’t just let the dogs die they made a commitment to taking care of the dogs. 

8EAA4434-C552-4808-983F-2AE918934BAD.png

524212B8-8717-4BE7-8840-5FB1054BE5E6.png

Good to see somebody bothered to at least look into it and try to help rather than just talking about it online! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

So it was clearly fake accusations just because someone hates Michael. And all the trolls here accusing him. Ridiculous. I hope that god will punish you and your family.

Well not necessarily false accusations who knows unless you’re involved in it but I do strongly suspect that the allegations are probably not as bad as they claim normally the truth is usually somewhere in the middle in these situations but not always maybe they are false or maybe he did everything they claim he did I don’t know. I strongly suspect that maybe he did get into a dispute or maybe he did something really wrong but I also suspect that it’s probably exaggerated it almost always is. Sounds like he probably was tough on those people and maybe things got out of control it happens. 

28 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

So it was clearly fake accusations just because someone hates Michael. And all the trolls here accusing him. Ridiculous. I hope that god will punish you and your family.

You hope that God will punish someone and their family, Jesus man ???? don’t obsess about it that much. People probably thought I was but I was concerned about the dogs since this place isn’t far from where I live. 

Edited by DennisE