Are ALL Thai Companies Crooks?

brucegoniners

It never ceases to amaze me how shortsighted Thai companies are.

I went into cancel our 3BB internet 3 days after the billing cycle started. They told me they can't give me any refund and that I'd have service for the rest of the month. Thing is, I don't want or need service. I already started True (which by the way is now almost half the price of 3BB for 1 gig internet).

And we cancelled because the service has been undependable lately (we had an outage of almost 24 hours last week).

I go through this with just about every Thai company I deal with, not to mention landloards and others.

I've been here a long time and this is something I will never get used to.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, brucegoniners said:

I go through this with just about every Thai company I deal with, not to mention landloards and others.

1 hour ago, brucegoniners said:

I've been here a long time and this is something I will never get used to.

Either you're in to some sort of 'self-punishment' moode or have difficulties adapting to 'new environents.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Henryford said:

I presumed you signed a contract which requires one month notice, not 3 days duh !! Don't blame Thailand for your stupidity.

15 hours ago, brucegoniners said:

3 days after the billing cycle started

I doubt any advance notice is required. One simply needs to cancel before the next billing cycle. It's standard practice for every company I have worked for or dealt with.