Cyprus court finds 'gang rape' Briton guilty of lying

snoop1130

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I<SNIP> Did she have bruises indicating she was restrained or hit?

From the OP:

One defence witness, Marios Matsakis, a forensic pathologist who formerly worked for the state, said the woman’s injuries were consistent with rape.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

Perhaps the testimony of the forensic expert which said injuries consistent with rape, should have been taken into account.

This may assist you in forming an opinion

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/dec/30/briton-found-guilty-over-ayia-napa-false-claim-cyprus

Consistent is not actual proof of rape, given that some injuries could be sustained in rough sex, which is something some women like.

I asked for bruises which indicate restraint, or of being hit too hard to have been sustained in rough sex.

I accept that it could have been rape, if enough evidence points to it. So far I am not convinced.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Consistent is not actual proof of rape, given that some injuries could be sustained in rough sex, which is something some women like.

I asked for bruises which indicate restraint, or of being hit too hard to have been sustained in rough sex.

I accept that it could have been rape, if enough evidence points to it. So far I am not convinced.

Since we do not know what the expert saw as consistent with, I am not making a judgement as I was not there, nor privy to anything that is not in the public domain.

Not trying to convince you or anyone else, just giving you the information I knew of, nothing more, nothing less.

From the OP: " The individuals she had accused were not summoned to court because prosecutors considered the case one of public mischief, not rape."

- 12 men free to fly back home 10 days after

- 1 woman facing fine and up to 1 year in jail or both

From Alden Solovy: 

Disgusting. Religious boys being portrayed as heroes by religious men because they got away with the sexual mistreatment of a young woman. Disgusting. Singing an anthem of the Jewish people to celebrate the humiliation of a teenager.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Opl said:

From the OP: " The individuals she had accused were not summoned to court because prosecutors considered the case one of public mischief, not rape."

From Alden Solovy: 

Disgusting. Religious boys being portrayed as heroes by religious men because they got away with the sexual mistreatment of a young woman. Disgusting. Singing an anthem of the Jewish people to celebrate the humiliation of a teenager.

Interesting reading.

Seems that if they were considered religious, that they would not engage in sexual activity outside of marriage. Perhaps as the woman is a goy, they looked at the sex differently

Edited by RJRS1301

On 12/31/2019 at 12:48 AM, emptypockets said:

What you described sounds like rape.

It was rape.

But it still did not stop a few of our friends including three girls (one of whom had a bit of a crush on one of the rapists) saying that she was asking for it! But I and the others saw the state she was in, had known her for a while and there was absolutely no way she'd had have put herself in this position intentionally. 

When we entered the room to see what the rumpus was she had three of 'em holding her arms and legs while another one was raping her. She was clearly terrified and in distress, these were young men that she knew and had probably trusted.

She used to be one of our crowd but became a recluse after that till she went to OZ.

We all know women sometimes cry rape to get a man arrested. But in this incident it was not a man it was a whole platoon of them.

The grilling of the girl afterwards and the political implications cast a dark shadow over this incident. She did not get a day in court, no jury was involved and a single judge presided over the case.

Unless we get to see the video of her enjoying it which we won't I tend to believe her.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Interesting reading.

Seems that if they were considered religious, that they would not engage in sexual activity outside of marriage. Perhaps as the woman is a goy, they looked at the sex differently

It does seem apparent that certain ethnicities from that part of the world tend to view Christian girls as fair game.

Other things that said ethnicities have in common is that they don't eat pork nor do they allow their own women the degree of freedom that Western women have attained.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

It does seem apparent that certain ethnicities from that part of the world tend to view Christian girls as fair game.

Other things that said ethnicities have in common is that they don't eat pork nor do they allow their own women the degree of freedom that Western women have attained.

Sure thing dude.

Israeli women don't have sexual freedom.

Do you actually believe that?

All I got from your post was about YOU -- wanting to stereotype Jews and Muslims.

Nothing about the case.

Another clue -- trying to dance around what you're saying by not just saying -- Jews and Muslims.

34 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

I think it has more to do with toxic masculinity, entitlement, than either religion or ethnicity. with exception them being welcomed as returning heroes.

I would not say that Israeli women do not enjoy many freedoms.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:56 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

One example that you know of doesn't prove your case. Just because it's unusual doesn't mean that such women don't exist.

Some people will do almost anything sexually, but perhaps you've never seen fetish sex in a book or on screen.

And how would you have known she was willing or not?

Back at you- how would you know if she wasn't willing?

"but perhaps you've never seen fetish sex in a book or on screen."

And perhaps you've been watching sex cartoon videos a bit too often such as the one about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs that is played constantly in a couple of GGBs in Pattaya's LK Metro.

This incident in Cyprus was real, not the subject for some blue film or a top shelf magazine.

"Back at you- how would you know if she wasn't willing?"

I'd have known whether she was willing or not if I had have been there just like you would have. 

But as you know neither of us were there so it's a bit of a pointless question.

25 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I think it has more to do with toxic masculinity, entitlement, than either religion or ethnicity. with exception them being welcomed as returning heroes.

I would not say that Israeli women do not enjoy many freedoms.

They don't like their women getting involved with Goy men or boys.

They'll try to keep it in the faith at all costs, I've seen it with a Jewish family in South London when their daughter started showing an interest in the local non Jewish boys.

They shipped out and headed off to Muswell Hill before you could say Tommy Robinson. Muswell Hill is an area popular with Jews in North London.

4 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

They'll try to keep it in the faith at all costs, I've seen it with a Jewish family in South London when their daughter started showing an interest in the local non Jewish boys.

They shipped out and headed off to Muswell Hill before you could say Tommy Robinson. Muswell Hill is an area popular with Jews in North London.

Yeah.

All Jews are the same.

I would think it would be embarrassing to post such ignorant garbage.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Opl said:

From Alden Solovy: 

Yeah that was disgusting behavior of those specific boys and anyone else that would be celebrating with them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Since we do not know what the expert saw as consistent with, I am not making a judgement as I was not there, nor privy to anything that is not in the public domain.

Not trying to convince you or anyone else, just giving you the information I knew of, nothing more, nothing less.

I'm with you on that, which is why I say I'm not convinced based on what has come out so far but I'm open to being convinced she is right.

Evidence I'd believe- rope burns on her wrists, facial bruises, a VDO that doesn't show her apparently participating willingly, an uninvolved witness that heard her screaming and saying "no, stop".

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm with you on that, which is why I say I'm not convinced based on what has come out so far but I'm open to being convinced she is right.

Evidence I'd believe- rope burns on her wrists, facial bruises, a VDO that doesn't show her apparently participating willingly, an uninvolved witness that heard her screaming and saying "no, stop".

Read some accounts in the media of what happened. I don't think you've been getting quite the full picture.

It's a very nasty story and she's going to take the case to the European Court.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, yogi100 said:

Oi yoi yoi

1 hour ago, yogi100 said:

Read some accounts in the media of what happened. I don't think you've been getting quite the full picture.

It's now gone viral all over the international media. It's reported in the US and all the Western countries.

It's also made the Japan Times, the Jakarta Post, The Global Post, the Borneo Times and a host of other publications.

The Cypriots wanted it kept quiet, no wonder that Greek judge is shouting and bawling at everyone. The $h!t really has hit the fan now!

9 hours ago, yogi100 said:

"Did any of them have scratches on their faces, or anything indicating she fought back?" 

She was a young girl being held down by a gang of twelve much stronger young men. How on earth do you think she could fight back let alone start scratching faces. She'd have her work cut out stopping one man holding her down let alone a dozen of 'em. She was only 18 when it happened.

See how you'd get on trying to 'fight back' if twelve lady boys were to hold you down on a bed and start pelicking you up the exhaust pipe.

I wasn't aware that you were in the room when it happened. My apologies.

9 hours ago, yogi100 said:

I believe very little that is in the "media" knowing first hand how they tell a load of BS designed to get viewers/ readers so they can sell advertising.

Unless one of the "reporters" was in the room at the time, it's all she said they said.

Unlike some I don't believe that women are incapable of lying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I believe very little that is in the "media" knowing first hand how they tell a load of BS designed to get viewers/ readers so they can sell advertising.

Unless one of the "reporters" was in the room at the time, it's all she said they said.

Unlike some I don't believe that women are incapable of lying.

Nor do you know she is lying. Note she is fully supported by the FCO. Accordingly how about giving your attempts at vilification a rest.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Nor do you know she is lying. Note she is fully supported by the FCO. Accordingly how about giving your attempts at vilification a rest.

Many things abbreviated to FCO. What do you reference and why should I care what they think anyway?

I wasn't in the room, and neither were you. I don't blindly accept versions of a story based solely on gender of those promulgating it. I prefer some actual evidence.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Many things abbreviated to FCO. What do you reference and why should I care what they think anyway?

I wasn't in the room, and neither were you. I don't blindly accept versions of a story based solely on gender of those promulgating it. I prefer some actual evidence.

Here is some actual evidence. It's from the Daily Mail, The Guardian, the Independent and the Cape Breton Post.

"One defense witness, Marios Matsakis, a forensic pathologist who formerly worked for the state, said the woman's injuries were consistent with rape". 

But that still may not be good enough for you as you nor any of us were there when the Doctor reported the findings. Or perhaps it's all lies.

Perhaps it's also claptrap because none of us witnessed the girl being browbeaten by the Greek plod for 8 hours non stop in order to get get her to withdraw her allegations.

I always have reservations about allegations of rape myself but when it's 12 young men who had possibly been drinking  involved it's easy for things to get out of hand. They think it's a mark of manhood to be willing and able to be able to do what their cronies are doing and are ridicule if they don't.

There are just too many other aspects to this story that stink. And all the men involved come from parts of the world that are very macho orientated. They look after their wives and own womenfolk but foreign women especially English girls are considered fair game just like the victims of the Islamic grooming gangs that have plagued the UK for the last couple of decades.

When I visited Greek Islands they don't even let their women out at night. And while the accused rapists were Israelis the men trying this case were Cypriots who are of either Greek or Turkish extraction. In this case Greek.

Edited by yogi100
  • Like 1

Just now, yogi100 said:

"One defense witness, Marios Matsakis, a forensic pathologist who formerly worked for the state, said the woman's injuries were consistent with rape". 

Consistent with, but he didn't say they were definitely caused by rape according to what I read. "Injuries" could be caused by rough sex, which is what I already said a while back.

Perhaps if the injuries were specified it might change my mind.

6 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

when it's 12 young men who had possibly been drinking  involved it's easy for things to get out of hand.

That's an assumption. It's only her word as to what happened being rape. I'd require more than an assumption to convict on a criminal case.

• Like 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Consistent with, but he didn't say they were definitely caused by rape according to what I read. "Injuries" could be caused by rough sex, which is what I already said a while back.

OK, so, :

- how do you think a sole woman confronted to several men can physically respond?

- if she manages to somehow injure them, do you believe they will calm down or is there any possibility it could turn out worse, just in case? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Let's be fair the only thing that might change your mind would be if we could turn back time and you were in the room with all concerned when it happened.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's an assumption. It's only her word as to what happened being rape. I'd require more than an assumption to convict on a criminal case.

The girl is now the one facing criminal charges. The Israelis have been released and were last seen heading off back to Israel grinning like Cheshire cats who'd nicked the cream.

She could find herself doing a year in a Greek jail. Where she will be known as the English trollop who let 12 men have a line up with her. That should be fun and make life easy for her!

The judge, not a jury dismissed the case at his own discretion and for reasons known only to himself. But others are quite capable of reading between the lines especially when politics are introduced into the brew.

It's just all too fishy for many people. And not just the women rights mob and their chums who were demonstrating outside the court house.

1 minute ago, yogi100 said:

The girl is now the one facing criminal charges. The Israelis have been released and were last seen heading off back to Israel grinning like Cheshire cats who'd nicked the cream.

She could find herself doing a year in a Greek jail. Where she will be known as the English trollop who let 12 men have a line up with her. That should be fun and make life easy for her!

The judge, not a jury dismissed the case at his own discretion and for reasons known only to himself. But others are quite capable of reading between the lines especially when politics are introduced into the brew.

It's just all too fishy for many people. And not just the women rights mob and their chums who were demonstrating outside the court house.

The only people that KNOW what went on in that room are the 13 people involved. We can have all the suspicion in the world, but it won't be relevant.

I put myself in a jury and think about what evidence I'd need to convict the guys. What has been presented so far does not arise, IMO, to proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Therefore I would not convict.

• Like 1