Thai apologies

SteveK

Has a Thai person ever apologised to you?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One of my ex gfs once said sorry, but just because she knew i was expecting it, and she didn't really mean it.

But i know of at least one case that, if they have a gun pointed at them, they can say sorry in a very convincing way.

5 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

I don't know about 'saving face'; 'two faced' would be a more appropriate description for many. 

"'two faced' would be a more appropriate description for many.".....

Many years ago at work I heard two guys having an argument. One guys said "there are two things I don't like about you... your face". It took a few seconds for his meaning to set in but I think it's one of the best quotes I ever heard. 

• Haha 2

Yes but did not mean it because did the same thing again and again .

had an interesting discussion with my ex best friend . She is married to an American guy.

one of the reasons why I split from my ex was because she would never admit her wrong and say sorry .

her friend stated, it was silly as it’s not hard to say sorry , does not mean you actually are.

i cracked a joke, saying so with your hubby you never mean it? Her response was of course not, he should be lucky to have me. But to keep him happy I say sorry .

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

No vote from me another western psychology post it's a different culture as in other other countries, an apology is a meaningless thing unless really meant in my book and how would you know if it was sincerely meant or not.

Sometimes it’s not about the meaning but at least an acknowledgement of wrong doing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1