Re-Entry Permit - Online Application

Posting this here as googling results on how to apply do not seem to mention this service. Made an appointment online via the below link and was in and out of BKK Chang Watthana office in 20 minutes with new re-entry permit https://extranet.immigration.go.th/qrepsonline/online/queue/REPSAction.do?cmd=term.

The site only works in Internet Explorer - no Chrome support. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

OP, it's a very smooth process at airport. I assume your aware of that. I hate the trip to CW.

150% correct, I spend no more then 10 minutes at the IMO for a re-entry.

6 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

It works with Google Chrome in my Android phone. It's just for an appointment, and imo a waste of time compared to doing it at the airport. 

100% agree. I need a multi reentry every year. When I do my annual extension at CW, I don't even bother walking to queue counter then to permit counter. Far more easy to drop into office at airport with form and required docs. Couldn't be more easy.

• Like 2

I know that you can apply for reentry permit at departure area prior to flight.

Does anyone know if you can apply for a reentry permit after you have arrived at airport and received your permit to stay stamp in your passport?  

7 minutes ago, TBKK said:

I know that you can apply for reentry permit at departure area prior to flight.

Does anyone know if you can apply for a reentry permit after you have arrived at airport and received your permit to stay stamp in your passport?  

You cannot obtain reentry permit at arrival.

In other words, you have to have a boarding pass in order get to departure area and apply for a reentry permit.

They would not let you go to departure area and apply at immigration without a boarding pass. 

5 minutes ago, TBKK said:

In other words, you have to have a boarding pass in order get to departure area and apply for a reentry permit.

They would not let you go to departure area and apply at immigration without a boarding pass. 

Yes. Note the reentry permit desk is just prior to passport control at BKK airport and just PAST passport control at DM airport.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Yes. Note the reentry permit desk is just prior to passport control at BKK airport and just PAST passport control at DM airport.

My question is basically, if reentry permit desk is just prior to passport control at Suvarnabhumi, is there a possibility that they would allow a person to go to reentry permit desk and apply for a reentry permit without a boarding pass?

3 minutes ago, TBKK said:

My question is basically, if reentry permit desk is just prior to passport control at Suvarnabhumi, is there a possibility that they would allow a person to go to reentry permit desk and apply for a reentry permit without a boarding pass?

No. You can't even get into departure area without boarding pass. 

I can see where your going. Think could use airport instead of imm office.

Not possible. You get reentry permit at airport just prior to your flight.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

I Do Not live anything in Thailand to last minute. 

To avoid contact with immigration I always pay 3,800 and get my multi re-entry at the same time I do my non-OA extension renewal. Last time idiot put stamp in the middle of my new passport page. I asked why not use 2 pages. Immigration idiot did not get it.

Upon arrival at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi, another immigration idiot stamped new page in the middle but close to the edge. I asked him if next time he could use bigger stamp and use full page in my passport. 

• Sad 2