VIDEO: Angry British tourist PUNCHES Thai man on MRT

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

There's a host of news stories about Cambodian and Chinese pickpocket gangs targeting foreign tourists in Bangkok at the moment. The guy was small for a Thai, could easily have been Chinese.

Yes, maybe same same as Romanian gangs in London dipping everything in sight. Seemed to me the little 'un was on his own though , not part of a gang.

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

6 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Good to know, but why assume that the little guy is a pickpocket, honestly, he doesn't look like.

The foreigner, on the other hand, looks homicidal.

What would you look like if you caught someone with their hand in your pocket or your phone in their hand?

Ronnie Pickering... (or Sir Charles!) 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

There's a host of news stories about Cambodian and Chinese pickpocket gangs targeting foreign tourists in Bangkok at the moment. The guy was small for a Thai, could easily have been Chinese.

Yes ! I have personally seen them in action . You have made a very good and solid point . 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, chrisandsu said:
25 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Yes ! I have personally seen them in action . You have made a very good and solid point .

That’s not you in the video, is it?

Hide!! Not only are you tarnishing The reputation of all ‘Farangs’ now you are bringing the ‘members’ of ThaiVisa.com into disrepute.... 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, lemonjelly said:

I reckon the Asian was trying to pickpocket, you can hear the Brit say something like “and the ipad, where’d you get that from?”. 

... and he says "He tried too ...." but he didn't finish his sentence.

But he's still acting like a tool.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Sounds a bit strange, are we sure the Thai kid wasn't a pickpocket?

Which would explain the action and anger.

Yes. Sure he not. 

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

(Kid lifts phone from Brit's pocket, Brit feels it going and swings a punch, kid drops phone in scuffle)

You imagine. 

But...the real story.

https://baabin.com/general/136161

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

55 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

No the kid is thai.

How many story you imagine?

https://baabin.com/general/136161

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, z42 said:

The Brit was completely out of order. For all the petty stuff some foreigners get lifted for, this degenerate needs to be hauled in and seriously taught some manners.

Sad to see this 

I do agree with you but there is a bigger problem, this idiot should not have reacted the way he did - there is no excuse but like I said above there an endemic problem with using a phone in your hand on a busy transport carriage - someone is going to knock it out of your hand very easily

Time maybe for a ban on using phones on busy transport systems 

If I were there I would of stepped in hard and fast....damm brit bully.  The Thai looks like a small kid.  Makes me so furious.  I hope he is blacklisted forever.  Scum!  A few years at the local Hanoi hilton will help adjust his attitude once a few thai's have their way and trade him for cigarettes. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1