VIDEO: Angry British tourist PUNCHES Thai man on MRT

snoop1130

37 minutes ago, yogavnture said:

is this really news worthy?

Probably YES, as it is a possible situation that does happen occasionally ... I still do not know though, if the young boy was a Pickpocket, or just got too close to the Brit, who went off, .... but looking out for Pickpockets is a pretty important thing to be aware of ... and we all ride the MRT, so worth reporting I think.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CharlieH said:

This guy is a disgrace, wonder if he would have been so quick to react if it was someone his own size or bigger instead of a small obviously frightened Thai.

Disgusting and sadly reflects/tarnishes on every "farang" here.

That's a pretty clear video and with the facial recognition software they have it shouldnt be too difficult for immigration/Police to track this guy down and deport him. (hopefully).

Deport him after charging him with assault. Hopefully when convicted he receives a fine and is kept locked up for a while before being kicked out and banned.

Judging by his accent, another London area <deleted> who thinks he's jack the lad. Really wish someone had decked him.

16 minutes ago, robblok said:

I guess we found the Brit in question. 

Jezus is it so hard to accept that there is some scum from your home country instead of defending him.

Sadly you don't have to look too hard to find scum like him in Britain. The way he's dressed gives a good clue too.

1 hour ago, chrisandsu said:

Can you imagine ... just in the last few weeks we have had cheap Indians , thieving bogans from Australia , Russians that don’t pay their bar bills , Americans playing with guns and getting killed by the police , Scandinavians attacking their gfs , and many more (of course including those pesky brits) can we just agree their is vermin from every country descending on Thailand where even the most grubbiest of guys can get a root . 

I can't remember the "thieving bogans from Australia" story ? Where was that ? ... Like it wasn't Brits or Russians was it ? ... all these breeds being pretty fat, and white ?

32 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

this is very cockney behaviour when abroad

the only accent in the UK where people choose to use it to sound tough, as opposed to where they are brought up

Yep. And they all sound so tough, like Dave Courtney, when they come up to Glasgow!

Impressed, but not favourably. Goodness knows what would have happened had the issue been a serious one. This is not acceptable behaviour even in his own county so what makes him think it’s ok here. The mind boggles.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Just like farangs tar all Thais with the same brush, the reverse will also happen. 
Maybe some here will start to understand why they feel they are not welcomed. 
I’m yet to see the despised Chinese and Indians behaving like this. 

Thais despise the Chinese and Indians.

BRITISH BEHAVING BADLY.

Simply lock these mongrels up for a few weeks in a Thai Jail, then deport them at their own cost. If they ( the Scumbags ) don’t have enough money to pay the costs....they stay locked-up until their relatives provide the money.

Just like someone else mentioned, some people see all Thais as the same, and some Thais see all foreigners as the same. 

Only people who think logically will understand this is not the case and not everyone behaves the same like him. 

Unlucky that this immigration sees most foreigners as the same and the well behaved foreigners who actually live here and not as tourist, will have to deal with the consequences. 

Thanks if there are tougher rules coming, random idiot on the MRT. 

Yes, I garbed hold of a German hustler once, and was dragged 20 m down the crowded morning street, here in BKK, shouting "Police Police ... Police" at the top of my Voice ! ... And no one took a bit of notice of us at all !!! .... 

Edited by Mark mark
reduce words
  • Confused 1

This is obviously a well spoken and well educated Expat!!! He is no doubt trying his best to endear Farang's to Thai People with his words and actions!!!

I hope that any part of the Thai police can identify and find this man. If they catch him I hope he is prosecuted and dealt with severely.

I resent Scum like him being even remotely associated with the rest of us well behaved and respectful to others Farang's.

Council House Scumbag. No that is an insult to council house people. Let's leave it at SCUMBAG!!!

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, the guest said:

Farangs are guests in Thailand. This is not the UK,  and such behavior will mostly result in detention and deportation,  and of course being blacklisted.

My Saddo only replies to the first sentence, how can we be guests in Thailand when we are treated like criminals with this reporting nonsense?