Furniture Expo

It is at the IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Centre. I was there this past weekend. It is in Halls 1-4. It is more than just furniture. They have wedding, clothing, condo and home/houseware exhibits. I bought a cooking ventilation hood and a small breakfast table along with some misc stuff.

Here is the related website.

http://www.impact.co.th/

• 3 weeks later...

Sawadee,

Sorry to have missed the furniture show as I am coming to Bangkok from Cha Am this week for a few days.

I would appreciate any input re: buying a waterbed here in Thailand. I've Googled and searched the net but the two companies I've been directed to, Formatex Industries (Thailand) Co., Ltd and Drive-in Furniture Ltd.,Part., don't answer their phones.

There has been nothing of help in the ThaiForum either.

Any info about stores or factories selling waterbeds anywhere in Thailand would be welcome.

Thanks

There is another furniture expo at Queen Sirikit Convention Center going on right now. Some of the same vendors as the last expo are there as well. It isn't as big (maybe 1/3). I didn't see any waterbeds. Tried to find some nice bathroom mirrors. No luck. We almost bought an office desk but the price at 21,000B kept us from that purchase.