TM30 for Elite Visa???

Hello! I just got approval letter for Elite visa.

In this letter they wrote that I need to have TM30 done to get my visa sticker at Bangkok Immigration office, is this true?

My landlord didn't report me. I can try to get all documents and get TM30 same day as I go for Elite sticker, it is possible??

I'm on Tourist visa now, will they convert it to Elite without leaving country? Or I need to fly out after getting sticker?

I'm from US if this matter.

• Like 1

After do the visa sticker they will change your current entry to one year from the date it is done.

Not sure how strict they will be for wanting a TM30 form at immigration when it done.

Do you have a rental agreement? in addition to that you will need copies of the owners house book and ID card signed by them to do a TM30 report yourself.

13 minutes ago, NadiaSania said:

How much is fine for late reporting?

Reports for Chaeng Wattana is that it is 800 baht.

You could ask the owner for a copy of their passport and some proof they are the owner that could be a house book if it is a condo.

2 hours ago, NadiaSania said:

Hello! I just got approval letter for Elite visa.

In this letter they wrote that I need to have TM30 done to get my visa sticker at Bangkok Immigration office, is this true?

Immigration issue the visa, not TE, so it’s clearly possible for them to withhold the visa if address reporting laws haven’t been complied with.

You could try submitting the TM.30 yourself as the Possessor (tenant) of the property. 

2 hours ago, NadiaSania said:

Thank you for answers!! I will try to register myself as possessor and pay the fine before getting elite sticker. Flying out is the option but TM30 needs to be done anyway as I understand.

Off topic, but how long did it take from when you filed the application to when you received your approval letter?

2 minutes ago, NadiaSania said:

They said it can take up to 6 weeks but sent the letter after 25 days of waiting

As a back up. There is fella avatar Peter Dennis. He has provided members with detail guide to register online tm30. Includes as POSSESSOR. Think you need lease but not owner detail. Check it out.