2 questions for thai beginner

ToYoungToRetire

Im interested in a online college course with live instructors that are available 00:30 (5:30pm MDT, American). I know its a long shot. English is my native language.

Also what is the best site that breaks down thai like this site?

http://www.koratmagazine.in.th/thai/travel/lesson1/esect4.htm

Even better if they have audio clips of saying it in Thai

Kun Sabai Dee Mai Krap (Male)

Kun Sabai Dee Mai Ka (Female)

(Click on the word above and you can hear it in Thai.)

[Explanation]

Meaning = How are you?
A literal translation is above. You can easily understand meaning by separating word-by-word.
Kun = You
Sabai = to be well, happy
Dee = good
Mai = interrogative
Krap = to be polite.

Willing to pay for it

I would suggest  you download  (Thai Script app) which will teach you the Thai alphabet and tones with  audio.

also (Nemo Thai app) which teachers lots of Thai  phrases with audio so you can hear the tones . Both Free. 

If you want to take further  you can join a school with other  students which is more fun and you will make new friends. That's what I did and  I can speak read and write a little bit.    Good luck   Chokh Di โชคตดี

19 hours ago, karibu said:

I would suggest  you download  (Thai Script app) which will teach you the Thai alphabet and tones with  audio.

also (Nemo Thai app) which teachers lots of Thai  phrases with audio so you can hear the tones . Both Free. 

If you want to take further  you can join a school with other  students which is more fun and you will make new friends. That's what I did and  I can speak read and write a little bit.    Good luck   Chokh Di โชคตดี

I'd love to help students learn english while I learn thai. How do I find that? I have entertained the idea of being a English school teacher to Thai,  if the pay wasnt so low I'd do it. 

New friends in Thailand I can help with english sounds great.