Foreign women assaults security guard. Guard fights back.

roo860

14 minutes ago, jaywalker2 said:

I don't think the principle of "never hit a woman" applies in Thailand.

I would think that most foreigners would consider giving back a man's 'slap', so that this woman would consider the fact that men are stronger.

And you may be right, most Thai men would simply not even consider to slap back.

Cultural traits take over their instinctive reaction....

• Like 1

Shame we don't know what started her anger to the guard in the first place while filming all the time..

He went outside seems he gave her a verbal then she slaps him again, can't say I blame him at this point.

A foreign woman, not the same one again by any chance the taxi driver stabber, 

Edited by brianthainess

1 hour ago, roo860 said:

Foreign women assaults security guard

Russian? 

Poor Thailand, so many nasty foreigners here. 

Good on him for bashing the bitch. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, John Drake said:

She went down like a sack of potatoes. 

I was thinking a sack of something else... 

He certainly dropped her. 

Edited by Korat Kiwi

1 hour ago, Korat Kiwi said:

I do agree in principle re never hit a woman but with caveats. 

If she hits out the 1st one is free

The 2nd hit out receives a verbal warning 

The 3rd hit receives an appropriate swift reply. 

Some females think they are untouchable. But that doesn't give them licence to give out violence without some form of punishment in return. 

If they are fighting off a rapist, then yes use every force available to protect yourself and maim the <deleted> out of the perpetrator. 

But in this instance, I think she got back with interest.  Hopefully she will adjust her attitude accordingly. 

Why is the 1st one free?

Why for the 2nd one a verbal warning?

She started it. If she starts a physical fight, I think it's only fair that the guy fights back and makes it clear to her that she won't win that fight.

Why should there be a difference if a woman or a man hit anybody? 

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Why is the 1st one free?

Why for the 2nd one a verbal warning?

She started it. If she starts a physical fight, I think it's only fair that the guy fights back and makes it clear to her that she won't win that fight.

Why should there be a difference if a woman or a man hit anybody? 

It's just my upbringing.  Never hit a female.   But I've mellowed as I got older! 

1st one I'll give em benefit of the doubt. 

2nd one is to say that's enough and look out. 

Hopefully that sinks in and they back off.  If it goes to 3 then they can't say they weren't warned and try and play poor little me card. 

• Like 1

Basic rules: Anyone who touches me in anger is an imminent threat to my life and will be dealt with accordingly until he or she is no longer a threat.

Remember (especially for when you are answering questions, with your attorney present, after you did a Rhodesian drill on some skell): Your actions are designed to STOP the threat, not murder, beat, shoot, teach a lesson. 

1. Dude came at me with a knife. He slashed at me, then when he went to run away I shot him. Although in many jurisdictions you can shoot someone to STOP the commisiion of a designated felony or to PREVENT the commision of a felony, get ready to get indicted.

2. Dude came at me with a knife. He slashed at me even as I backed away telling him to stop. I then used my firearm to stop him. Get a medal.

Applied to the video.

Dude wasnt justified in smacking her.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Basic rules: Anyone who touches me in anger is an imminent threat to my life and will be dealt with accordingly until he or she is no longer a threat.

Remember (especially for when you are answering questions, with your attorney present, after you did a Rhodesian drill on some skell): Your actions are designed to STOP the threat, not murder, beat, shoot, teach a lesson. 

1. Dude came at me with a knife. He slashed at me, then when he went to run away I shot him. Although in many jurisdictions you can shoot someone to STOP the commisiion of a designated felony or to PREVENT the commision of a felony, get ready to get indicted.

2. Dude came at me with a knife. He slashed at me even as I backed away telling him to stop. I then used my firearm to stop him. Get a medal.

Applied to the video.

He made sure she didn't strike again. And hopefully she learned a lesson. 

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

He made sure she didn't strike again. And hopefully she learned a lesson. 

Up to you. Your money. You can pay for her lesson

Me, I learned along time ago some addtional rules:

Retreat is cool.

A real man walks away, because when you can take a life as fast as you can snap your fingers, you are excersizing a power best left to God and you better be damn right about using that power.

Regardless, I would expect answers sucj as yours from the lesser trained.

• Sad 3

31 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Applied to the video.

These were our R. O. E whilst in Mogadishu. 

If one of my comrades was shot by a 'skinny' but then the shooter dropped his weapon and walked away, we could not shoot him. 

Apprehend him yes but as the threat is no longer there it all we could legally do. 

If however he walked away with the gun and looked to shoot personnel or property then we could 'take him out' after giving verbal warnings. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

She deserved it.

Let her cry and think about what she did wrong.

She didn't deserve it. What a statement. Her slap hardly touched him (and we don't know what he said to her to provoke it) but nevertheless he punched her as hard as he could  and strolled off leaving her unconcious on the ground. This is aggravated assault, a felony. His job is to protect the tenants not beat them up. She could have died while he was ignoring her. He should be in jail.  I can't believe anybody would be so callous as to make such a remark.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Up to you. Your money. You can pay for her lesson

Me, I learned along time ago some addtional rules:

Retreat is cool.

A real man walks away, because when you can take a life as fast as you can snap your fingers, you are excersizing a power best left to God and you better be damn right about using that power.

Regardless, I would expect answers sucj as yours from the lesser trained.

I am not a killer and don't want to be a killer.

There is a huge difference between fighting (back) and trying to kill the opponent.

I am not trained at all. But then, since my time in school I never had a reason to fight anybody.

14 minutes ago, jaywalker2 said:

She didn't deserve it. What a statement. Her slap hardly touched him (and we don't know what he said to her to provoke it) but nevertheless he punched her as hard as he could  and strolled off leaving her unconcious on the ground. This is aggravated assault, a felony. His job is to protect the tenants not beat them up. She could have died while he was ignoring her. He should be in jail.  I can't believe anybody would be so callous as to make such a remark.

Ok, let's try it like that: If the woman would be a guy, and if that guy would have behaved like her, would you have the same opinion?

When I was young my parents told me not to get in any fight and don't hit anybody. They didn't tell me something like you can/should fight with guys but not with women.

There are some sweet and nice women. But there are also some aggressive bitches. I see no reason to treat them different to an aggressive guy. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Ok, let's try it like that: If the woman would be a guy, and if that guy would have behaved like her, would you have the same opinion?

When I was young my parents told me not to get in any fight and don't hit anybody. They didn't tell me something like you can/should fight with guys but not with women.

There are some sweet and nice women. But there are also some aggressive bitches. I see no reason to treat them different to an aggressive guy. 

It wasn't a guy, it was a woman. What a useless hypothtical. Self defense only applies if you're if you're being threatened with bodily harm or death. That doesn't apply here. Some aggressive bitches? Really? If you don't like the way a woman acts, you break her jaw and put her in the hospital? Nice to know.

I can tell you for a fact that if this happened in Japan, which so many members of this forum seem to like for it peace and harmony, you'd easily get five years in jail. I'm just stunned by the level of misogyny on this board.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1