23rd annual Burapa Bike Week is fast approaching

Rimmer

23rd annual Burapa Bike Week is fast approaching

Pattaya-Community-2-Burapa-Bike-week-ope

PATTAYA:--Once again it’s that time of the year, the 23rd annual Burapa Bike Week is fast approaching and things at the site are already taking form.

There is a row of tents for the workers to rest their weary heads after a day spent toiling in the sun making this year’s event, bigger, better, harder and faster!

The list of bands playing on both the Kings Stage and the Rock Stage come from countries like Greece, Sweden, the UK and the USA, the Maldives, Malaysia, and of course, Thailand. So far 26+ bands are scheduled to perform and though many of them are returnees, there are new acts as well.

This year the crowds will be treated to a special guest performer, Mr. Charlie Brechtel, he of Sturgis and the world famous Buffalo Chip Bar fame, along with his blues band will be performing on Sunday February 16th.

Read more: https://www.pattayamail.com/ourcommunity/23rd-annual-burapa-bike-week-is-fast-approaching-284516

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2020-01-24—

6 minutes ago, johng said:

Where exactly,  they don't mention  the location !  is it at the "indoor stadium" ????

its on the way towards nong nooch garden, take left before nong nooch,

if you go on opening day you cant miss it due to all the pointers and traffic flow

44 minutes ago, brokenbone said:

its on the way towards nong nooch garden, take left before nong nooch,

if you go on opening day you cant miss it due to all the pointers and traffic flow

So they changed the location, further away from Pattaya based on above info.

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

so it appears to be at (or next to)  the "indoor stadium"  ( Eastern National Sports centre )  Chaiyaphruek 2

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.8870438,100.9210784,3a,75y,356.24h,99.03t/data=!3m9!1e1!3m7!1s78I76N3qbW7y2AU4KePk0w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!9m2!1b1!2i47

but if you click on the "get directions"  in the Burapa web site  it  points to  "Max Mauy Thai Stadium Pattaya"

https://www.google.com/maps/dir//Max+Muay+Thai+Stadium+Pattaya,+42%2F108+หมู่ที่+9+ถนน+Sukhumvitpattaya+42,+Bang+Lamung+District,+Chon+Buri+20150/@12.9288435,100.829112,12z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x310295e5c806d037:0xd0310b13a4049ac1!2m2!1d100.8991525!2d12.9288528

???????????????????????????????????????????????

2 hours ago, johng said:

So it appears to be at (or next to)  the "indoor stadium"  ( Eastern National Sports centre )  Chaiyaphruek 2

That is where I expect it to be, heaven knows why they use wrong links and point to the Boxing Stadium on Sukhumvit with the big boxer outside! These biker types are usually high as kites!