Wuhan Nurse Reveals The Truth (Virus Outbreak)

ThaiBrian

3 minutes ago, ukrules said:

The media tend to be a little bit behind in these matters.

Mainly to prevent chaos. Here is the latest number of cases. Went from 900 few days ago to 1400*. U.S. initiated evacuation charters for U.S. residents living in Wuhan. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/56-million-chinese-lockdown-virus-spreads-australia-malaysia

Edited by ThaiBrian
number

1 minute ago, ukrules said:

The media tend to be a little bit behind in these matters.

I guess we're talking about state media here...they only report what the 

ruling party tells them to say. The tendency is to keep quiet for as long as possible so as not to create 

a panic...people who stay at home and don't eat out create poor economic activity.

The fact that test kits for the virus are in very short supply might have something to do with the low official numbers.  Of course, that may also be by design.  In any case, it was published somewhere that getting a kit was like winning the lottery.  Only the most severe cases were allowed to use one, apparently.

Perhaps it's just a very strong flu.  I think I may have gotten it Christmastime.  I experienced uncontrollable coughing fits, a time or two accompanied by the taste of blood, with spells of difficulty in breathing, along with typical flu symptoms, e.g. sore throat, fatigue, runny nose, etc.  The whole thing ran a course of several weeks, with the most severe symptoms lasting nearly a week.  But since I didn't go to the hospital, I didn't have Wuhan--woohoo!

3 minutes ago, AsianAtHeart said:

The fact that test kits for the virus are in very short supply might have something to do with the low official numbers.  Of course, that may also be by design.  In any case, it was published somewhere that getting a kit was like winning the lottery.  Only the most severe cases were allowed to use one, apparently.

Perhaps it's just a very strong flu.  I think I may have gotten it Christmastime.  I experienced uncontrollable coughing fits, a time or two accompanied by the taste of blood, with spells of difficulty in breathing, along with typical flu symptoms, e.g. sore throat, fatigue, runny nose, etc.  The whole thing ran a course of several weeks, with the most severe symptoms lasting nearly a week.  But since I didn't go to the hospital, I didn't have Wuhan--woohoo!

Perhaps you are right, it is just a strong flu. Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of the victims that died were old or young? Hell, I may have it (been sick for almost 2 weeks)... ha-ha. The CDC reports that an estimated 56,000 people die from the flu each year so this isn't causing me any stress. 

Just now, ThaiBrian said:

Perhaps you are right, it is just a strong flu. Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of the victims that died were old or young? Hell, I may have it (been sick for almost 2 weeks)... ha-ha. The CDC reports that an estimated 56,000 people die from the flu each year so this isn't causing me any stress. 

Why should it cause you any stress? Are you living in Wuhan?

I'm sure the doctor that died wasn't young nor old.

Check your humanity, you may have dropped it somewhere. I'm sure that his family are more than stressed.

I'm wondering if it's possible for the virus to be transmitted other ways, for example lots of goods gets sent all over the world from China with lots of people buying online goods from China directly. Is there any possibility for a person who's infected in China working in the factory spreading the virus onto the product/packaging which gets sent overseas then the virus infecting the person overseas when they receive that package?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

I'm wondering if it's possible for the virus to be transmitted other ways, for example lots of goods gets sent all over the world from China with lots of people buying online goods from China directly. Is there any possibility for a person who's infected in China working in the factory spreading the virus onto the product/packaging which gets sent overseas then the virus infecting the person overseas when they receive that package?

No

• Like 1