January 29, 20206 yr Thinking of getting a gen9 (2013-2017) Honda accord. Anyone knows whats the difference (besides hp obviously) between the 2.0 and 2.4 version and which one will be the one to get.
January 29, 20206 yr Don't know what the HP numbers are like for Gen9 but I drove a Gen8 2.0 extensively and I think it's underpowered. It's fine for city and highway cruising but anything uphill, e.g. trips around Petchabun, Northern Thailand etc. it really struggled even with just 2 adults and a child. On the other hand the 2.0 is very economical in terms of consumption. So it really depends on your intended use and priorities. Personally I would get the 2.4. Just my 2c.
January 29, 20206 yr Author 37 minutes ago, rambling said: Don't know what the HP numbers are like for Gen9 but I drove a Gen8 2.0 extensively and I think it's underpowered. It's fine for city and highway cruising but anything uphill, e.g. trips around Petchabun, Northern Thailand etc. it really struggled even with just 2 adults and a child. On the other hand the 2.0 is very economical in terms of consumption. So it really depends on your intended use and priorities. Personally I would get the 2.4. Just my 2c. thanks, what mileage did you get ?
January 30, 20206 yr 11 hours ago, BKK8 said: thanks, what mileage did you get ? I think it was around 17km/l if I remember correctly, around 60% motorway. Mostly put in 91 gasohol.
January 30, 20206 yr had a gen8 Accord 2.0 little underpowered and 12-13l/100km in city, no the CRV with 2.4l uses only 10l/100km city driving......
January 30, 20206 yr Author 1 hour ago, MrJ said: had a gen8 Accord 2.0 little underpowered and 12-13l/100km in city, no the CRV with 2.4l uses only 10l/100km city driving...... interesting , crv from which year ? Edited January 30, 20206 yr by BKK8
Create an account or sign in to comment