Phuket Town road to close for resurfacing

webfact

Phuket Town road to close for resurfacing

By The Phuket News

1580874624_1-org.jpg

PHUKET:Phuket City Municipality has announced that Virapong Hongyok Rd in Phuket Town will be closed to traffic on Friday (Feb 7) and Sunday (Feb 9) as work is carried out on renewing the road surface.

Virapong Hongyok Rd, which runs from Phang Nga Rd to the Nimit Circle (also called the Seahorse Circle) near Phuket Grocery, will be closed from 1pm-2:30pm on Friday, and from 8am -midday on Sunday.

A section of Anuphas Phuketkarn Rd will also be affected will the roadworks are being carried out.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-town-road-to-close-for-resurfacing-74692.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-02-05

The road surfacing I've seen in Thailand is a joke. Spraying tar just like water on the surface.. Looks nice and they take a few photos and off they go. The road almost instantly returns to the normal state. There must be big skimming going on. 

2 hours ago, Scot123 said:

The road surfacing I've seen in Thailand is a joke. Spraying tar just like water on the surface.. Looks nice and they take a few photos and off they go. The road almost instantly returns to the normal state. There must be big skimming going on. 

Why some people feel the need to make an announcement like this into a negative, and not even from the area, is beyond me.