French man looking for friends in Pattaya (april-may)

asura1989

1 hour ago, madmen said:

So you live in France and the aeroplane chick lives in Oz.. Oooookay 

She's half french half russian but grew up in australia. she was an ex of a french friend they met in a game called final fantasy. He dumped her, so I jumped at the occasion.

• Sad 1

And she can't come with you on vacation.  You don't want to be socially isolated...hard to be isolated in Pattaya.  Somehow you made it this far in life, i've got a good feeling you will make it for a few more decades on this planet isolated or not.  If you feel lonely, come to walking street, where you will feel like you wish you were after you see all the crowds and girls chasing you.

6 hours ago, asura1989 said:

My only reason for Pattaya is steroid.

You might want to introduce yourself to TAT (Tourist Authority of Thailand). Considering your positive attitude about Pattaya being perfect for steroid use/development, TAT may be interested in developing another HUB.

Pattaya as sin city seems to be dying.

The "family resort idea" didn't catch on.

Formula ONE racing HUB, not sure.

Convention HUB. I don't think that worked either.

TAT are pretty gullible and desperate. They love HUBs.

????

17 minutes ago, neeray said:

You might want to introduce yourself to TAT (Tourist Authority of Thailand). Considering your positive attitude about Pattaya being perfect for steroid use/development, TAT may be interested in developing another HUB.

Pattaya as sin city seems to be dying.

The "family resort idea" didn't catch on.

Formula ONE racing HUB, not sure.

Convention HUB. I don't think that worked either.

TAT are pretty gullible and desperate. They love HUBs.

????

Pattaya is already the hubba hubba hub. ????

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, asura1989 said:

I don't wanna be chased by local girls who just want to get paid for some time with me though...

Then if in pattaya, avoiding women will be impossible once they lay eyes on your massive muscular physique...you better bring security detail and a van with. black windows. 

• Haha 1

I am impressed. This has the makings of a telefilm: In the midst of concern over an infectious disease expected to peak in Thailand in April, one man throws caution to the wind in hope of embarking on a steroid infused holiday. Seeking new friends and adventure he will journey to Pattaya. Best of luck.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, asura1989 said:

I(m not looking for local girls lol I'm already engaged to a wonderful australian air force lady but she's too busy to join me. So I would like to find other english or french speaking people to avoid being socially isolated...

Join Bear Gym on Soi Watboon, few French guys go there albeit a bit older than you. 

12 hours ago, asura1989 said:

Nah I prefer to look like a real man for my wife to be.

Don't think "real men" need steroids AFAIK.  But whatever floats your boat.  Jomtien Beaches will be full of English and French speaking foreigners, yet most will be far beyond 30 years old, if that is acceptable

6 hours ago, asura1989 said:

She's half french half russian but grew up in australia. she was an ex of a french friend they met in a game called final fantasy. He dumped her, so I jumped at the occasion.

Old French Russian Tom ..How did she make it into RAAF?

Edited by Olmate