TM30 for SETV Extension in Patong?

Hi, does anyone know if Patong I/O requires TM30 for SETV Extension?

(they didn't need it for my SETV Re-Entry)

My condo filed TM30 on arrival Jan/18, but since then I was in another hotel for few nights, not sure if they did TM30 or not...

My current stay ends Feb/12, was planning to do it tomorrow, but I guess Patong I/O is off until Tuesday Feb/11 for holidays, right?

Thanks and regards,

Alexv

Simply ask your condo owner/contact person, whether they filed a TM30 of you staying there when you returned from your Hotel-stay.  It will take them 1 minute to do it on-line, when they forgot or were not aware that you returned.

You might also take a copy of the rental-agreement and the condo contact-phone with you when applying at your IO next Tuesday, so that IO can contact them when required.

19 hours ago, sallecc said:

Hotel confirmed they didn't do TM30, so I guess my previous TM30 from condo Jan/18 will be fine, I'll print it out... Immigration is closed tomorrow, right?

Yes, when the Hotel you stayed at didn't file your TM30, you would still be registered as staying in the condo that filed your TM30 on Jan/18. 

You could consider to bring the rental-agreement with you, when applying for the SETV extension tomorrow (just in case you would be queried about the TM30 filing).

• Like 1

Done, I got printed TM30 screenshot from condo's computer... Went to Patong I/O, aaand - they don't need TM30 haha... (they don't use computer at all for extensions and re-entry processing)

It was madness though, hundred people pushing & elbowing outside the tiny office, they almost started fighting two times (Russians vs. Brits, then Russians vs. Russians lol), then officer run out and screamed several times: "All China people: no need extension - NO penalty for overstay, for China people!"... interesting new policy (what's next, free Thai flights & hotel for Chinese?), but didn't help as there was only few Chinese queued lol.