Thai women beauty

Muzarella

To be fair, I'd agree that she is one attractive looking lady, however the OP has omitted to reply to several points, preferring to dwell on his 'ego-trip' at having 'pulled women across the world'. I'm sure if he'd put that in his profile, then would have saved a thread on a much beaten path.

Were I in his shoes I'd be asking (or would have asked a long time before the 'I dos').

1) Why is such a good looker unmarried well into middle age?

2) Why has she avoided 'her own kind' then hooked up with a person from a different culture?

3) Aren't things that are too good to be true, in Thailand, often not true? 

Personally I'd have done a heck of a lot of digging around her past before signing up for life, no matter how hot she is, and well to do.

I've known too many chaps think they've found their 'dream woman' in many cultures, only to do regret matters when  the thinking was either done with the wrong organ, or in the case of older blokes with younger women their ego's.

Still you seen happy enough, have a very pretty lass, so I hope it all works well for you.

11 hours ago, UbonThani said:

Looks 3/10

Looks nasty too

What was the point of saying that exactly? 

Post of picture of yourself please and I'll make fun of you for no other reason than to be hurtful. I'll do a great job of it I promise. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IvorLott said:

To be fair, I'd agree that she is one attractive looking lady,

I'm not sure if you have very low standards, or are just sucking up to the OP.

She looks like an ordinary housewife to me, and many of us came here to get better than that.

(I say 'many' as about half the old guys posting here seemed to be looking for a replacement mom, which is fair enough)

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IvorLott said:

To be fair, I'd agree that she is one attractive looking lady, however the OP has omitted to reply to several points, preferring to dwell on his 'ego-trip' at having 'pulled women across the world'. I'm sure if he'd put that in his profile, then would have saved a thread on a much beaten path.

Were I in his shoes I'd be asking (or would have asked a long time before the 'I dos').

1) Why is such a good looker unmarried well into middle age?

2) Why has she avoided 'her own kind' then hooked up with a person from a different culture?

3) Aren't things that are too good to be true, in Thailand, often not true? 

Personally I'd have done a heck of a lot of digging around her past before signing up for life, no matter how hot she is, and well to do.

I've known too many chaps think they've found their 'dream woman' in many cultures, only to do regret matters when  the thinking was either done with the wrong organ, or in the case of older blokes with younger women their ego's.

Still you seen happy enough, have a very pretty lass, so I hope it all works well for you.

1) she ain’t a looker imo

2) they have probably avoided her 

3) i would say shes probably met her match. 

Good luck to both of them. 

Edited by Kadilo

20 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

If you post a pic of your supposed other half and tell everyone how beautiful she is you must be rather naive to think you are not going to get comments such as the one you refer to. 

What would you and he like? Everyone agree and says she’s a 10 to stroke his ego a bit more. Effectively lie so he feels good?

If you don’t want people’s opinion, negative or not nice best not put photos up. 

I agree a 3 is a bit harsh. I would say a 5 or a maybe a 6 if I was on the beer, but who cares what I, you or anyone else thinks. He’s happy 

I made the mistake of posting my significant other on here and then people wanted more photos lol. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nakmuay887 said:

I made the mistake of posting my significant other on here and then people wanted more photos lol. 

Lesson learned eh. 

Im sure are now aware that there’ are some shall we say strange people on here ????

some thongs best kept private 

Edited by Kadilo

Kadilo said "I don't myself agree that Thailand has the most “beautiful Mid Age ladies” but each to their own."  While I agree there are some out there they are few and far between.....and certainly none in the village I live in.  In fact only a few near middle age would be considered beautiful, a few 20 to 30 would and some 15 to 20 year olds would be if they weren't so daggy!   And another thing is the near epidemic of fat woman.....no make that females of all ages.  The abundant supply of junk food has a growing effect!

Edited by Grumpy John
Smeling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy John said:

Kadilo said "I don't myself agree that Thailand has the most “beautiful Mid Age ladies” but each to their own."  While I agree there are some out there they are few and far between.....and certainly none in the village I live in.  In fact only a few near middle age would be considered beautiful, a few 20 to 30 would and some 15 to 20 year olds would be if they weren't so daggy!   And another thing is the near epidemic of fat woman.....no make that females of all ages.  The abundant supply of junk food has a growing effect!

Reading your post, it's time to move to the city, mate. 

• Like 1

On looks alone I do not consider her beautiful......or glamorous, or sexy, or attractive, or "interesting".

She also does not have what is described in the fashion modelling world as "edge" (something special).

What she is is "pretty"....... in an anodyne, "ceramic" sort of way.

Did you get her from the Stepford catalogue (S E Asian edition)?

Without the make up I would guess that she just looks plain.

Be sure to show her my post, she will no doubt be delighted to being playing the role of a contemporary, Asian, "Aunt Sally" (thanks to you).

Aunt Sally doll:

image.png.cc1a3e77ee139ec554b2828c6c38f597.png

I won't elaborate on what I infer from her photo regarding her "nature".

That would just be conjecture......but are you a "sub"?

Edited by Enoon

15 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That's were some of them worked previously before they realize how much money they can make in another job.

They only get about 12,000 a month so I'm told... I've been invited to pay quite a lot more than that for an expensive burger filled with mayonnaise by some of them, but I don't know what they mean.

Can anyone explain?

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Nakmuay887 said:

What was the point of saying that exactly? 

Post of picture of yourself please and I'll make fun of you for no other reason than to be hurtful. I'll do a great job of it I promise. 

Just being honest. People shouldnt brag about gfs and post photos if they cant take it.