Plastic bag ban leads to trouble! Store demands 30,000 baht after Thai woman left scratches on the tiles

webfact

21 hours ago, lust said:

She’s an employee, they will just deduct her wages. If it was a random person, they could tell the employee who stopped them to go suck a D and walk away.

Thai labor law makes it impossible to deduct wages. 

On 2/10/2020 at 9:59 AM, BestB said:

Since when trolleys on wheels can scratch tiles ? And if it was scratching , any reason why she was not stopped before damaging 216 tiles?

Getting a small rock under/embedded in a wheel can force it to stop moving and scratch the surface as the cart is dragged. I've seen the same thing happen in my home country. 

It has happened to me with wheeled baggage in an airport as well. 

On 2/10/2020 at 10:14 AM, unamazedloso said:

Dont worry Mrs Xenaphobe all farang are tracaeble im sure. The mentality to bring that up as an excuse is just extraordinary to me.

Looks like the local media is doing the "blame the farang" job in full effect.

On 2/9/2020 at 10:25 PM, neeray said:

No women allowed in this store in 4" spiked heals please. They'll sink into the cheap tiles and leave many divets.

I will probably be castigated for my comment but I hope you are not teaching the English language because there are three errors in your comment, i.e. heels not heals, divots not divets, and a divot is a piece of turf cut out by a club when making a stroke.  Maybe you do not play golf though so would not know that.

'nuf sed

14 minutes ago, wotsdermatter said:

I will probably be castigated for my comment but I hope you are not teaching the English language because there are three errors in your comment, i.e. heels not heals, divots not divets, and a divot is a piece of turf cut out by a club when making a stroke.  Maybe you do not play golf though so would not know that.

'nuf sed

enough said

On 2/11/2020 at 2:58 PM, KenKadz said:

Is this the dastardly culprit? Looks friendly enough to me!

image.png.ae5d4994431bf23322cc768a406333f4.png

Which scratch is it?? The white one or the greeny one. I just ask as one is at 90 degrees to the other. Which makes me question what or how this happened. If it happened at all.