Has BahtSold folded up?

Dario

I am a member of BahtSold probably since its inception and always had ads running on that site. Four days ago, on February 6 I added a new ad and paid immediately via Bangkok Bank  to which I was redirected from their site. I paid 535 Baht for a featured ad for 30 days. These featured ads are usually published within the hour. So, I checked after about an hour, but nothing was published. I sent a message to their support team, which was strangely never answered. One day later I sent them another message and asked them to return my money since they never published the ad. Again, no answer. I repeated my request with another message, but again no answer. Then we went to a tennis tournament to Korat (yes, we left Terminat 21 on time at 16:16 on SAT FEB 7) and returned home yesterday evening. I sent again a message this early morning plus one via their TV memb account. No answer.

I'm more than baffled. The more that there is nowhere a phone number to contact.

Any thoughts? Any recent experience with them? I don't know what to do to get at least my money back. 

Had a similar problem a few months ago, got very piffed about it. Turns out it was BKK banks fault, they had been extra slow sending the transfer. Bahtsold can not upload the ad until they receive the funds. The boss sent me a very apologist email explaining the situation and I believe he was genuine.

5 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Had a similar problem a few months ago, got very piffed about it. Turns out it was BKK banks fault, they had been extra slow sending the transfer. Bahtsold can not upload the ad until they receive the funds. The boss sent me a very apologist email explaining the situation and I believe he was genuine.

But I sent them a screenshot of my payment TWICE. That should do the job. Only explanation I think, that they went on a LONG holiday. Mai roo.