Where to print large size photos?

Mahseer

Have been using the photo place at Kad Suan Kaew on the ground floor which is now out where the bikes are parked to print photos 70x100cm for which they charged 400baht but their printer is down so looking for alternative options.

I checked the camera places at Central Festival but no joy and know of one place on the south side of the moat but reviews have been mixed and the only other place I know of is the well regarded photo place at Chang Phueak which can print but they want 3 times what I have been paying. 

Anyone have somewhere to recommend?

Thanks

Another option is the Photo Bug shop on the west side of Chang Phuak, about 300 yards north of the gate.  I got some very large prints done there a year ago with very good results (and thought the price was rather low too).

Well I tried.

Was out Ruam Choke way so checked Digital Photo and they can print maximum width of 60cm which would do but for 60x100 they wanted 1,440baht plus the paper is very light so passed.

Next up Pantip Plaza and the shop recommended do mainly stickers and vinyl banners and don't have photo quality paper.

Third stop was opposite Art in Paradise and they can do max 50x75 plus send it out and takes 5 days. Pass 3.

Photo Bug is the shop I referred to as 'well regarded photo place at Chang Phueak' and they can indeed provide what I want but price was 1,100 compared to the 400 I have been paying.

I'm out Mae Hia way Sunday so will check Big C then.

Thanks folks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PhotoBug are the best for quality and, as someone else pointed out, their prices are pretty keen but if you're still looking for cheaper try Jaras (on the corner by Three Kings and opposite the school) who can do A0 (118x84cm).  Failing that there are several print shops in BKK who will accept a file by email and ship the prints to CM.  I don't have the contact details, I'm afraid.

Edited by Greenside