City Gym, Where?

Awk

Hi, can anybody help me with the approximate address for city gym? Or have a phonenumber?

Thanks,

Address no, but vague directions I can give you.

Head down Huay Kaew road in the Doi Suthep direction.

Hang a right at the Canal Rd junction.

Follow the Canal Road until the first set of lights, hang a right there.

Follow this road (dunno name sorry) for about half a click (pass a sign on the left for the Hilltribe museum).

Take a right into the road with the City Gym sign, it's about two-thirds down the road you are already on.

After turning into that road, take the second soi on the left, follow it to the end, City Gym is on the right-hand corner.

Hi, can anybody help me with the approximate address for city gym? Or have a phonenumber?

Thanks,

Hi Awk,

I replied to your PM the other day with the directions. Have a check of your inbox and if not there, let me know and I'll resend.

Cheers

You could either do the route Banana is talking about or head north on the Mae Rim road from the Superhighway. After about 2-300m, turn left at the first set of lights. This road links up with the Canal road and meets up with the route Banana is talking about. Turn left after about 500m, second soi on the left after about 100m and City Gym is at the end on the right after crossing a small crossroads. You could take anyone of three sois to get to it but the second one goes directly to the gym.

ps - Don't tell anyone :o:D