Blue Passports for the UK next month

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Have a go at the messenger not the message.

Another quality post.

Yes it is a quality post, pointing out again you are off topic, because of your fixation over your Brexit and independence failure. Incredibly boring and makes you look daft....????

• Like 1
3 hours ago, transam said:

Yes it is a quality post, pointing out again you are off topic, because of your fixation over your Brexit and independence failure. Incredibly boring and makes you look daft....????

Vogie mentioned Scotland. I replied to him.

Have you posted anything to Vogie about what you consider should or should not be discussed? 

I am sure he will want to know that he has broken your rules.

16 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Your failure to accept what has happened, you know Brexit, is beyond belief.

It has happened, Scotland is part of the UK, and will be for many a year, get over it.

How many times do I have to repeat myself to you Brexiteers.

I have got over it. I am simply reminding all you of the promises you made in order to win.

Suddenly it appears Brexiteers dont want to be reminded of such things but you can not walk away from the mess you have created.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, vogie said:

#59 is not my post, you said "vogie mentioned Scotland" yes only after you mentioned it first, stop trying to be disingenuous. You are in a hole, best to come out now before it is too late.

You did mention Scotland and I replied to your post.

Are you saying you did not mention Scotland?

3 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

You did mention Scotland and I replied to your post.

Are you saying you did not mention Scotland?

I am saying catagorically, without any question of doubt, never in question that you, yourself mentioned it before me, it was me that replied to your post, you have been caught out, go back to the stadium, you scored a duck.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, vogie said:

I am saying catagorically, without any question of doubt, never in question that you, yourself mentioned it before me, it was me that replied to your post, you have been caught out, go back to the stadium, you scored a duck.

No you said I had brought Scotland into the debate. As usual.

I pointed out to you that someone else had already done that and therefor you were wrong.

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Poor people pay very little tax and its the richer people that pay high taxes 

I remember walking into my local pub a few years ago and my MP Mark Lennox-Boyd was stood at the bar doing a bit of canvassing for the upcoming election. He was the largest shareholder in the Guinness conglomerate at the time and one of the highest earners in the country. He was actually bragging that he'd only paid £10 in tax the previous year. Needless to say that he lost his seat.

The vast majority of the super rich pay very little tax, less than you and I.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

I remember walking into my local pub a few years ago and my MP Mark Lennox-Boyd was stood at the bar doing a bit of canvassing for the upcoming election. He was the largest shareholder in the Guinness conglomerate at the time and one of the highest earners in the country. He was actually bragging that he'd only paid £10 in tax the previous year. Needless to say that he lost his seat.

How was MLB able to pay so little tax ?

?Who are the super rich that you are talking about ?

5 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Spoken like a true union convener.....????