Old Age Memory Loss

Daffy D

There is an up side to failing memory. :o

Sometimes I can be watching more than half way through a program before I remember I’ve seen it before and it’s yet another UBC repeat. :D

Anybody else getting fed up with the lack of new and up to date programs on UBC? :D

Thanks for listening I feel better now :D

D.D.

The UBC programming is terrible at the moment, Basic Instinct 2, Home Alone 2 - the worst selection of movies I've seen for a long time, They also have two overlays on the top right and top left nowadays on most channels and additionally have superimposed 'flash style' mini-movies popping up all over the screen.

Most of the old codgers in the Farang Connection, (Surin) keep moaning about their alzhiemers I'm sick of telling them :--- Why let it bother you? just forget about it!!!!! :o

I find Parkinson's better than Alzheimer; better to spill half my drink than forget where I put the bottle. :D

The UBC programming is terrible at the moment, Basic Instinct 2, Home Alone 2 - the worst selection of movies I've seen for a long time, They also have two overlays on the top right and top left nowadays on most channels and additionally have superimposed 'flash style' mini-movies popping up all over the screen.

Apparently, they'll be showing "King Kong" on UBC soon. :o That flashing icon is starting to piss me off almost as much as those stoopid Malaysian Airline ads... "Chel-see ah going to weeen!!!" :D

Sorry, what was the topic again? :D