Thai Gun Laws

guido

Our political correspondant writes

I really think thats cool,just think how much wisdom and knowledge he has imparted on the folks in this forum. 

Now if he could just get his IQ up into the double digits. 

Right on Kev.

We are awaiting your stories ( and I'm sure you have many) of your exploits in 'Nam.

How many did you "take out" and what about " collateral damage" you know civilans bumped off by mistake,oops sorry but war is ######.

I toured Asia with a football team (no, not soccer, real Aussie footy) a few years ago. We visited HCM City and kicked the Saigon Saints butt. Our next port of call was the Cu Chi tunnels where everyone enjoyed some strange cigarettes and then spent US$1 per bullet in the rifle range. We fired AK47's, M16's and all sorts of other stuff. We all had a great time. Perhaps US$500 later I had my fill of weapons of mass destruction now I am happy to watch a re-run of Rambo :o

Personal opinion...guns belong in the hands of law enforcers only!

I was working with a guy from the south of USA some years ago, he was an older gent from perhaps Alabama. He was so very proud of his only grandson, whom he had purchased a shotgun. He showed me a xmas photo of his grandson and his new shotgun, very interesting. It turned out his g'son was only 1 year old. Here was this photo of this tiny little boy with an huge gun leaning against him I was disgusted, but he was thrilled.

Evolution???

See if you can identify the one on the right Maerim

Looks very much like some sort of rifle, am I right?

Do I win a prize.

I have a question for you why on earth do you want three hundred guns ?

One is too many for most people including me.

I don't know MAERIM, Maybe he is a gun collector.

Some people collect the strangest things,,I always wondered why HARRAH,the owner of HARRAH'S clubs in Nevada had so many cars,He has one of the most famous car collections in the world, Why would he have so many,He can't drive all of em?

Why would people collect old postal stamps,most have been used and so can't mail a letter with em,

Or old coins,they just put them in little plastic boxes and never spend them.

No telling what a person likes and will collect all of a certain item he can get.

My father was not a serious gun collector,he had a lot of guns tho,and some had never been fired,and he had no intention of firing them,some were old used ones,but he never fired them either, But he also collected rocks and gem stones,had rock saws and tools for working on ROCKS,had tons of rocks when he died.I remember a guy offering him $200 just for a slice of a certain agate once,He told the guy "NO" he was not interested in selling. I thought that such behavior was strange.

He also seemed to collect silver dimes and silver dollars, Never bought them,just saved the ones that he got as change, Didn't spend them,and had boxes and jars full of em,He gave me a silver dollar one time, I just kept it in a case that contained my cuff links and tie bars,So one time there was a guy in town who was a buyer and was doing appraisels, I took the coin to him and he said he would give me over $5000 for it.. I didn't sell but it was stolen from me when I was robbed at gun point in Mexico,along with 23 100 dollar bills and a bunch of peso notes as well as my pickup and fishing gear.

But no understanding human nature I guess. :o

"Personal opinion...guns belong in the hands of law enforcers only!"

I wondered why you was wearing this uniform... :D

Then...it won't be so convincing for cops to plant smoking guns in the hands of suspects,as evidence,after extrajudicial killings anymore,will it!? :o

Only the balcony and/or the plastic bag options left as red herrings then! :D

Snowleopard.