Bangkok floating desk made to size ?

Joejoejoejoe

Hello, 

I have a small space in my condo where I want to attach a floating desk (attached to 2 walls and wardrobe). 

Potentially I would like someone to come and install it (at minimal cost - not a 'handcrafted furniture maker' more of a HomePro style fitting!). Or I could possibly do it myself if I could find somewhere to cut the wood to size and a hole for wires etc.)

Any suggestions on shops etc. much appreciated 

Thank you, Joe 

Something like:
Small-hallway-office-built-in-desk.jpg

check with your condo 1) to avoid a future issue 2) they may have someone who can do the job for you.

in our condo one of the technicians is an excellent handyman and is happy to do jobs like this (for residents), charges a few hundred baht and he will even go buy  stuff, if needed, from  homepro during his free time. your condo may have someone like this.

1 hour ago, billaaa777 said:

So, your saying pictures, electrical power breaker boxes, light fixtures, and air conditioning fans are not allowed to be installed in condos. Is that correct?

i doubt any condo has an issue with light drilling for pictures , lights etc; however if you want to insert load bearing bolts into a wall, worth checking with the condo office first i would say.