Pattaya: Australian bodybuilder arrested for working illegally - but no illegal "growth hormone" found

rooster59

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Perhaps he could train Australians in Australia?

In the area where I have residence in NSW suburb of Sydney there are 250 PTs in one suburb. 

Country where we have property the local centre has 50 registered , so competition is stiff no pun intended)

5 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Lots of foreigners seem to think it's ok to be a personal fitness instructor teaching their clients in condos in BKK and Pattaya. Haven't reported any of them but these lawbreakers should all be banned from Thailand as it's people like these that makes it difficult for legitimate non-working people who are on SETV/METV to holiday in Thailand.

Do you really believe what you wrote? You really need to open your eyes and ears then grow up. Other foreigners you perceive to be the bad people do not effect how you are treated by Thai's or immigration. In fact for me and my experiences everything changed in Thai attitude in 2006 (my first coup experience). I noticed the change then in attitude to us. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BestB said:

On the one hand makes sense working illegally , on the other hand it’s not as if a Thai can do the same thing, getting Australians to come to train and in current climate, every tourist counts 

Thais do not lift weights new one on me, there are plenty of thai trainers around and yes they can take a test and get a international trainers certificate

14 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Lots of foreigners seem to think it's ok to be a personal fitness instructor teaching their clients in condos in BKK and Pattaya. Haven't reported any of them but these lawbreakers should all be banned from Thailand as it's people like these that makes it difficult for legitimate non-working people who are on SETV/METV to holiday in Thailand.

How?

13 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Nah, gotta have all the qualifications, accreditations, work for low pay, and try to survive in a rich country, I suppose that's why he was here, low cost of living, and probably making enough to survive here easily ?

Especially with the profits from the illegal drugs that he said he hadn't ordered recently due to a slowdown in business. Check his Bikie connections.

11 hours ago, yellowboat said:

That is a pretty uptight comment.   If Thailand is afraid of an invasion of physical fitness pros, it may be overlooking more urgent matters like grossly unsafe roads.  

You do have a point though in that why do something in a country that cares so deeply about such insignificant things?   Many neighboring offer better opportunities than what Thailand does.   Malaysia is actively enticing working expats to look at Malaysia as a freer option to Thailand.    It is brain dead to keep going to Thailand.   

Is it safe to assume a member of some six years standing with over 7000 posts does not live in Thailand? Or is the member also brain dead for living here?

Perhaps the members comments should be taken with a grain of salt. Malaysia is a great place if you fit in. If you are not Muslim you will NOT fit in regardless of what you read on this forum.

Edited by emptypockets
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, emptypockets said:

Is it safe to assume a member of some six years standing with over 7000 posts does not live in Thailand? Or is the member also brain dead for living here?

Perhaps the members comments should be taken with a grain of salt. Malaysia is a great place if you fit in. If you are not Muslim you will NOT fit in regardless of what you read on this forum.

Rubbish, there's certain parts of Malaysia that are not Muslim, try Penang, it's Chinese....... I've been coming to Penang for over twenty five years now, it's got a better live band scene than Bkk, plenty beer, and plenty of the other if you want it..........  also did i miss out it's beautiful and has lots of character ......The people are civil and the immigration have always been courteous, never crazy..........  Time you traveled mate...... 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jane Dough said:
23 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Is it the weight-training or the steroids that cause bodybuilders to all become 100% bald?

No, it's because they tear their hair out in frustration when their manhoods don't increase in size commensurately.

How d'you know that?

19 hours ago, transam said:
23 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Is it the weight-training or the steroids that cause bodybuilders to all become 100% bald?

I have no hair, I go weight training, but the only drug I have is a few beers in the evening....????

It's ok, I know that in our cases it's just old age!

18 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

I go for the John Travolta look, there's one month difference in our ages.

image.thumb.png.d5e271c24eb1269d7a01bbf4028487af.png

Lucky you, I gave up on my hair in my 40s, I'm 64 now. Still, fond memories of the lovely shoulder length curls I had in my teens; <deleted> off everyone, which was the whole point really.

3 minutes ago, nausea said:

Lucky you, I gave up on my hair in my 40s, I'm 64 now. Still, fond memories of the lovely shoulder length curls I had in my teens; <deleted> off everyone, which was the whole point really.

Some say hormones but it's genes really. My father had a full head of hair and original colour until the day he died. Just the luck of the draw. I just don't get people who have a full head of hair and still shave it.

On 2/29/2020 at 11:42 AM, rasmus5150 said:

If some foreign tourists asks me for directions, i will run away. Does not wanna be mistaken as a Tour Guide.

Better stop cleaning at home as well, could be mistaken as a maid..........

better stop shaving also, not only will you save money but could stuff up the       bio-metrics in those BMW smart cars. ????