Health minister Anutin's Facebook page "shut down" after Covid-19 quarantine post

webfact

1 hour ago, ignis said:

Reminds me of a TV series 'Yes Prime Minister'  he qualifies to be a  Health minister

reminds me of Police Academy "George Gaynes" we have many many ………..face masks lol

1 hour ago, mercman24 said:

whats the odds on soon to be EX health minister, with tourism at an all time low, this is just what any potential visitor wants to read, *oh i am here for 3 weeks but have to spend the first 14 days in my hotel room,* that is going to work i bet top brass must be foaming at the mouth

All the medical expenses incurred will be borne by the individuals themselves

It takes "Medical Tourism" to a whole new level

I feel sorry for people that have planned a holiday here in the next 2 months - they will have lost everything

41 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Too noble and not allowing for the laziness here. More like "1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1"

Even a word like CR****P is getting "silently removed here"..... to put it mildly this way

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Daily News reported that embattled health minister and DPM Anutin Charnvirakul's Facebook page appears to have been shut down. 

Does that mean that A-nut-in here has had his Facebook page compulsory quarantined?

Edited by bluesofa
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, seajae said:

the pm must take responsibility for this idiot as he appointed him and has done <deleted> all about his gaffs, this fool is making Thailand look pathetic to the rest of the world with foot in mouth comments that show he is too uneducated to be holding this position in govt.  He should have been sacked after his first gaff about farangs, he has just become even more stupid since then and the pm has done nothing to reign him in, shows just how bad the govt has become with all the so called ministers currently involved in govt, ex criminals. illegal land thefts, members that do not have the education to be in their positions, its becoming more and more pathetic, shows just how far you can go with the right amount of money

He is not the only one that matches your descriptions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1