DUAL SPORT MODULAR helmet???

hithere

On 3/17/2020 at 12:28 AM, guzzi850m2 said:

Glad to hear you are okay JonnyF.

How is the bike?

Did they catch the <deleted>? There are a lot cctv around but maybe not in that area.

Sorry off topic.

Thanks Guzzi, the bike was fairly minor damage and thankfully I was on an old workhorse that I use for commuting around Bangkok. The biggest damage was replacing a cracked swingarm (around the axle bolt hole) which I believe (and the cops agreed) was caused by the impact to the bike's rear wheel from behind. And I needed a new footpeg where the bike slid down the road. New barend, new clutch lever, small stuff like that. A few cosmetic scuffs that I won't repair.

There was no public CCTV as it was a fairly small soi connecting ThongLor and Ekkamai. There may have been some private CCTV but to be honest, I didn't want to pursue it as I felt it would be a load of hassle going through the court system and I was just thankful that I could walk out of the hospital (slowly but unaided) a couple of days later and move on. 8 weeks later my collarbone is almost healed. Definitely put me off riding after dark though.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, hithere said:

Got the new Nexx x Vilijord, perfect fit, size L, my head 59 cm

Comes with extension peak, extra padding, pinlock, GoPro bracket side and top. visor can open a few m/m, more wind in traffic, i hope ???? ???? gonna try it tomorrow 

IMG_6136.jpeg

IMG_6137.jpeg

IMG_6138.jpeg

IMG_6139.jpeg

IMG_6140.jpeg

IMG_6141.jpeg

IMG_6142.jpeg

IMG_6143.jpeg

IMG_6144.jpeg

IMG_6145.jpeg

IMG_6146.jpeg

IMG_6147.jpeg