Restaurants in Thailand urged to provide hand sanitizer for customers, screen staff for COVID-19

webfact

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Providing hand sanitizer for customers, making sure staff wear gloves and screening staff before they start work are some of the preventive measures restaurants in Thailand have been urged to implement amid the ongoing threat from the coronavirus.

Pee baby.jpeg

This is not just a Thailand problem, tho i did go out for dinner last night and to their credit they did have sanitises at the eatery and 2nd their cleanness of their toilets would trump our Aussie toilets mainly due that some Aussies are just lazy and disgusting and won't clean up after them selves. I would like to see these sanitises in every eatery including Australia but it be a waste of time unless their educated to use it and im talking about workers and customers.

Until then ill keep taking me own.

• Like 2

Here in the US we are beginning to reconsider our eating out habits. While this  virus is going around I suggest everyone adopts this attitude. 

I am afraid, in the the next few months  it is going to be a difficult time for restaurants.